The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2008 | 10:27 AM
Pro Rider
Default The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Thanks.. Yeah, well doing it at the courthouse, it will save money and maybe we can go somewhere nice.. Im just not having a wedding in that kind of atmosphere.. It would just be ruined. But, oh well. Its everyone elses loss!

I havent seen anyone one else on here this morning. Might be kinda early. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

We were going to go and get the stablizers for the Jeep this weekend but that went down the drain. and NOW we have a hurricane heading right towards us!

Old 08-18-2008 | 10:36 AM
Pro Rider

Yikes, keep safe if the Hurricane comes through!

9:30 and I am tired and ready to go home already...
hopefully the coffee starts kicking in soon

Old 08-18-2008 | 10:43 AM
Pro Rider

I have done had my coffee and Im ready to get out of here myself.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I have to go home and make sure everything is hunkered down.. The hurricane is supposed to hit around 2pm tomorrow.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I might not be coming to work. Hopefully they will shut the place down. We will see. Im going to stay as safe as can be. My fiance has to work, hes a truck driver for Publix so I am hoping they keep those guys close to the warehouse... Im hoping that his brother (which is living with us at the moment) will be there with me tomorrow since my fiance has to work... I aint never been thru one by myself... I have always had someone else there with me.

Old 08-18-2008 | 11:13 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I can imagine that would be some experience to go through by yourself[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

This day gets better and better, can't wait to see what the rest of this one has in store, gonna be needing beer long before noon today [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 08-18-2008 | 12:16 PM
Pro Rider

You and me both... It just keeps getting better and better.. I totally agree with ya on the brewskies [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]!!!! The warehouse is going crazy!! We are sending out water like there aint no tomorrow!!!

Old 08-18-2008 | 01:06 PM
Pro Rider

yeppppp, coworker is agreeing with me, time for cold beer [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

BUT, things are getting slowly better with time. Apparently I have to stayuntil 6 tonight, total BS.

Old 08-18-2008 | 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

Things around here are still crazy!!! I just keep thinking I have 30 minutes!!! Woohoo!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Then I have to go home to get everything ready for tomorrow. They say the hurricane is going to be 75mph winds... So we will see!

Old 08-18-2008 | 02:49 PM
Pro Rider

Alright, its time for me to go. They are wanting us in early for the hurricane and leave early so I MIGHT be able to get on here. Talk at ya later!

Old 08-18-2008 | 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

Alrighty then, have a good afternoon, get everything buckled down good and hold on [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2008 | 08:52 AM
Pro Rider

Good morning guys... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Well we have to work today until about noon, and I think they are going to let us go home... Its not going to be as bad as they said but we are still going to have some pretty high winds and rain.. So we will see.

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time