The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2008 | 10:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default Thread for people at work wasting time

is the girl at work hot. i banged this hot little itailian girl from jersey... that was nice and she had the thick accent... nice. i know a few people have the gearless from detriot on their new wolvies. i saw an 03 wolvy on Craigslist the other day for like 2500 i thought about it. but i need a truck first

Old 05-09-2008 | 11:01 AM
Pro Rider

NO. I regret to inform you that she is not hot, she is kinda old and kinda big.

I just can't decide what to do about the locker, I would rather have the dealer put it in, but at the same time I want to see what they are going to cost before I dump another 300 on the locker. I probably just won't do it. loser [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2008 | 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

i don't know in my mind i'm the kind of guy if it's not broke don't fix it but then again in your case you already have it apart. thats why i have a really hard time moding mine out cause it's still new. i think i'm going to sell my white wolvie since it only has like 100miles on it and it's pretty much brand new and take the one that was litterly RODE like it was stolen and work on it. i feel a little more justified in doing mods to something that actually needs it

Old 05-09-2008 | 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, I hear ya on not beaing real motivated to modify a new ride. I have done far more work in the last 4 months on the Wolverine than I have in the last 4 years on the 450. I told the girlfriend after this I am going to put a big bore kit and a turbo on there. She disagrees for some reason?!

I guess women are just weird like that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-09-2008 | 11:45 AM
Pro Rider

my i guess ex now didn't give two ***** about my 4wheelers even though i was going to give her one of them. i guess she pretty much didn't care what i did. she was all about being practicle. and garbage like that. man this day needs to end and it needs to stop raining so i can go fishing. i'm not getting anything done

Old 05-09-2008 | 11:55 AM
Pro Rider

Yeah, this day can not end fast enough. We are slow, I have nothing to do. I am sitting here looking at floor plans, thinking about how many better ways I could spend the day...

She wouldn't care about what I did with the wheelers or my truck, but we are looking at the houses, so I should really save some $$$ for that...

Old 05-09-2008 | 12:02 PM
Pro Rider

http://washingtondc.craigslist...doc/car/673896241.html I think i just found a truck i'm waiting for the guy to call me back. looks like it could be good deal

Old 05-09-2008 | 12:07 PM
Pro Rider

wow, not too bad, and he even wants to traed for the Wolvy. Goo dluck gettin the quad in that rig with 38's on it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Then you can have a Dodge like the rest of us around here lol

Old 05-09-2008 | 12:14 PM
Pro Rider

well i had a toyota with a 6inch supsension lift and 33 that looked way to small on the truck it was kinda creapy at the top but it was do able. and plus i have 8ft ramps so it might be a slight climb and i've been thinking about selling of my wolvies anyways. i guess we'll see when the dude calls me back

Old 05-09-2008 | 12:32 PM
Pro Rider

What would you get if you sold both of them? Ya can't sell everything, you have to have toys. You know the rules.

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time