Uni air filter on my Kingquad

Old 11-16-2016, 05:30 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Uni air filter on my Kingquad

I

I bought a Uni air filter for my Kingquad 2007 but it doesn't fit very well at the top. There is a little space between the lid and the airbox.

I would know if it's dangerous for the my bike ? Is it normal ?

Sorry for my english. On the french forum, they don't seen to have this problem.

Thank you

Old 11-16-2016, 07:17 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Are you sure you have the right filter? I just bought a new Twin air filter, very similar to the uni for my Brute Force and it was a perfect fit for my quad. This is the one I have for reference https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000GU3EXY..._prd_ttl_sol_1
I'm sure they make one for your King Quad as well. Though I have seen some air filters that simply didn't fit quite right. I had a K&N in a Grizzly 660 before and it didn't seem to fit perfectly even though it was supposed to be the right filter for it.

Old 03-02-2017, 11:22 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the same issue . Have you solved it or just bought another filter ? And fyi that link for the twin air is just the filter you still need to buy the cage and other parts . The kits 90 bucks .

Old 03-02-2017, 12:50 PM
Moto Psycho
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

That was the last post marcuslachance ever made to the forum and he only made 2 other posts the first week of June so he may not stop by very often and may not be active on the forum at all.

Search this Thread