101 Pranks you can pull on your friend with a DS DirtDoo!

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2001, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

With the Christmas Season upon us and the chance that one of your friends may have received a Dirtdoo as a gift (because Raptors were on back order), we thought it would be nice to start a thread of 101 pranks to pull on your Dirt Doo friend.

I will start the thread by offering PRANK 1:

Late at night, remove rear paddle tires and install with paddles backwards.

Please add as many pranks as possible.

P.S. This is all in fun so don't get your panties in a bunch!! In fact, start your own fun thread.

Old 12-17-2001, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

hmmm, that one is quite effective. another fun prank is to turn in the throttle limiter screw to prevent your fat friend from trying in vain to keep up with the Raptor. In conjunction with a bungee cord around the air intake tube, your are sure to have hours of quality holiday entertainment.

see ya at the dunes.

love scott.

Old 12-17-2001, 10:49 PM
Weekend Warrior

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
ok the best doo trick i know is to do a quick engine mod, replace the doo motor with that of a atc 110. he will be so amazed that he could finnally make it up olds hill

jb

Old 12-18-2001, 08:04 PM
Pro Rider

o.k., i got one. take an ordanary close pin, add a strong rubberband to it, and pinch your friends gas line, but only while your out about 10 miles from the trucks. then ride off in front of him, and dont look back. be sure to have a camcorder ready, when he stalls out. it is quality entertainment for a small cost, lol. and for gods sake, dont help him, hide. just seeing an overweight man with a cigerette hanging out of his mouth pushing a 400 lb machine half a mile is priceless, heehee. better entertainment that a bug zapper and a sixpac!

Old 12-19-2001, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

How about this, Challenge all the Raptor people to race the Baja 1000 its a sure thing not one will finish. Broken transmissions, bent rear axles, and tweaked subframes can you say Yamahahahaha!
Bearman

Old 12-19-2001, 10:05 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Bear,

Do you actually think that the DIrt Doo's will win the Baja this year??? Recall how far ahead the Raptors were last year when they went out (mostly because of aftermarket part failures)? Raptors were hours ahead. That is why DirtDoo has not pushed the win too far. They (Dirt Doo) know it was given to them.

And now for another Dirt Doo trick:

Pull the plug wire and run a small piece of insulated wire from the plug boot to just under the thumb throttle with the end of the wire exposed (but not grounded) in such a way as to be able to jump a spark to the thumb or the rider. Tape it in place and make sure the "modification" is not visible. Now sit back and watch the fun when your DS buddy tries to start the thing. If his gloves are too dry, add a few drops of water to the thumb of the glove with a few grains of salt.

Old 12-19-2001, 10:15 PM
Trailblazer

PLACE CK BALL IN THE VENT HOSE . IT WILL RUN FOR ABOUT 3 MIN THEN DIE. FOR BANSHEE GUYS ADJUST THE CARBS SO THEY ARE OUT OF SINC. THESE ARE QUICK TO DO AND HARD TO FIGURE OUT. ALSO SWAP HIS COUNTERSHAFT SPROCKET . UP TWO TEETH WILL KILL HIM

Old 12-19-2001, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider

Another trick that can be done quickly and away from camp where he/she will not suspect you as the joker.

Carry with you some tape on wheel weights like the ones used on custom wheels. When you are out on the day's ride, add some weight to the inside of one front wheel. Then go for a fast ride and let him lead. That wheel will jump up and down like you would not believe. It is great fun.

Old 12-19-2001, 11:39 PM
Pro Rider

Raptor720
As usual Yamaha riders dont have a clue, The Baja is OVER. The Mighty DS in stock trim got third, However not one raptor finished [again]. What really amazes me and most other DS owners is you Raptor owners are so insecure with youre choice of quads that you spend all of your time making childish post such as this and constantly bad mouthing the quad that beats you on a regular basis.Dont get me wrong I think a Raptor is a good quad For Women and Children.
Bearman

Old 12-20-2001, 12:55 AM
Weekend Warrior

It is true that the Raptor is for women and children....or anyone that is under 300lbs. So there may be a place in this world for the DS. In the local Home Depot for the chubby's that dont wanna walk the store [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

owner of a 02 Raptor

Quick Reply: 101 Pranks you can pull on your friend with a DS DirtDoo!