I got arrested today!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2002, 10:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MAN sometimes cops just neeed to cool it!

Old 03-09-2002, 10:39 PM
Pro Rider

I guess thats why some people call them pigs. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I was nervous the first time i passed a trooper too. My uncle is a judge and said it was illegal to ride on the road with a quad, but of corse i didn't listen. I was sitting at an intersection waiting for the cars to pass. i was like AWWW ****. but he just waived and drove right by. I guess id depends on who you come accross.

Old 03-09-2002, 11:53 PM
Trailblazer

I know what u mean about cops being a pain in the ***. My friend and me have been stopped plenty of times by them but the seem to never do anything but warn us. One day him and his cousin was down at some hills we climb when one stopped them and gave them a 50 dollar ticket each. Luckily mine was in the shop at that time so i wasn't there. He wrote the ticket for unsafe vehicle. They were no where near the road when he stopped. One day we coming back from my friends house on the rode and a cop passed us and just waved. I don't get some cops some can just be a dick. Personally i think they are just jealous of us.

Old 03-10-2002, 12:43 AM
Pro Rider

All the cops have gave me are just warnings for racing my quad down the street.

Old 03-10-2002, 12:46 AM
Weekend Warrior

<< id be proud to walk in there with riding gear. if i got arrested for anything thats how id want to look. even if i just robbed a bank and had nothing to do with a quad or riding.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] >>

lol me too. i am sure lotsa 14 year olds keep guns in there pockets while riding sport quads. LMAO. if he would of shot you you could have got a done of money and bought lotsa ATV's hehe.

Old 03-10-2002, 02:52 AM
Pro Rider

OK listen up. The cop thought he had caught a quad thief in the act, if it was your quad you would have kissed his feet!
Only an idiot would stick their hands in a pocket when being pulled over by a cop, watch the news 14 year olds shoot people all the time.

richieroadrash if the story you tell is true, [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] the cop screwed up by not throwing your smart a$$ in jail &amp; you would be pulled over all the time &amp; given a ticket if your winshield is dirty. Cops know all the other cops &amp; have a long memories for a$$holes(People have dissapeared in Miss for screwing with cops)! When a police officer, Highway patrol or Firefighter show up on YOUR property in the line of duty, that is no longer your property it is their crime scene or investigation or fire scene. So I'm calling B.S. on your story. Your not showing us how bad you are Just how full of $hit you are.

90% of all cops are good people trying to help. Rember he had a discription of a person on a STOLEN quad. when he apoligized to you you should have said &quot;if my quad was ever stolen I hope you would be just as vigilant in trying to get it back&quot;.

Most cops will treat you with the same degree of respect that you give them.

Some of the places I ride in are not techincaly off limits but borderline, I've had cops called on me &amp; they were more interested in my raptor than anything else. An OHP officer actually stopped &amp; helped me pull my quad out of a hole that was kicking my a$$ trying to get it out by myself &amp; that was next to an interstate &amp; was an off limits area no question. After we got my Raptor out we talked about quads for 15 mins before he was called to a wreck.

There are some A$$hole cops just as there are A$$holes on this forum but most cops &amp; ATV connection members are good people. Treat other people like you would like to be treated &amp; you'll make life easier for everone!

Old 03-10-2002, 08:19 AM
Pro Rider

he got you there!

if your wondering how some riding gear doesnt have pockets... I consider jeans riding gear.

me? a gun? noooo.... i said &quot;sorry sir&quot; and took my hands out, he continued to pat me down and he found 20 bucks(emergency, we need gas!)
. He said Dont go on the road unless you have to, and dont cause any distractions to other car drivers.

The sun, was not even up when i went out riding, then im in a jailhouse at 11... he didnt give me a ticket. You call cops @$$holes when your the one breaking the law? I think cops should get into our sport, maybe quads will be road legal, as long as they are capable of 60mph to not block traffic, and for the highway, 70mph. I go top speed down my road where theres no houses. I can powerslide at 50mph LOL its fun(dirt road)

Old 03-10-2002, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider

A cop pulls a guy in a car over. When he walks up to the window it's still rolled up. He takes his night stick out and knocks on the window. The guy rolls down the window and says &quot;Can I help you, officer.&quot; The state trooper raps the guy in the back of the head with his nightstick and say &quot;When a State Patrolman pulls you over you have the window down and your lisc, registration and insurance ready for him.&quot; The troper takes the information goes back to his car and writes the ticket. Goes back to the driver, give him his stuff and a ticket back. He than walks to the other side of the car and raps on the window with his nightstick. When the guy in the passenger seats rolls the window down the Trooper raps him on the back of the head with the nightstick. The guy screams &quot;Why'd ya do that?&quot; The Trooper says &quot;I was granting your wish&quot; The guy looks confused and says &quot;What wish?&quot;

The Trooper say &quot; I know you would have gotten down the rode about a mile and said &quot; I wish he would have tried that SH// with me.&quot;

LOL

I'd deal with the mistaken identity and let it go. What if it was your Quad stolen and that's how they found the guy.

Later

Smitty

Old 03-10-2002, 04:06 PM
Pro Rider

police men are just that, police men! they arent pigs, or cops for that matter. i have been surrounded, ripped from my van, slammed to the ground and handcuffed at gun point, just couse my van fit the description of one used to kidnap a young girl. i only hope some day if my children are ever in harms way, they would do that again to save them.
if it were your quad,,,,, you would have been happy just to hear there trying.
more importantly! if your riding somewhere your not suppost to, you should get a ticket. here in michigan, it is a constant battle to keep our trails couse too many people keep riding there quads where there not suppost too.
i am not a police officer, but i bet if i am in need, i will call one for help, will you?
i tell my friends all the time, if your not breaking the law, then you dont need to worry!
i bet most of you's cant even emagine the ammount of pressures a police officer is under every day with all the crap they must deal with! i am not ranting on anyone here, just cant stand to hear people call them pigs or disrespect them couse of what you they might of delt with.

Old 03-10-2002, 04:21 PM
Trailblazer

ok so this one time at band camp i got arrested for stealing a quad and I didnt even do it....ahahahahahha

Quick Reply: I got arrested today!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!