The amount of Ignorance is killing me!

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2003, 07:45 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The amount of Ignorance is killing me!

Why bother to point out my running together of "a lot"? I said that I don't use the spell check feature and that I too can make mistakes but that what I say has been understandable. If people only want to go as far as working in Mcdonalds that's fine but explain to me how they drive around in fancy cars and can afford a sport like this? I bet that it is the New American way of getting your children to respect you as your parents by giving them what ever they want! I personally think this stinks! At the age of 12 my parents told me and my siblings that they would put food on the table and a roof over our head's but if there was anything else we wanted out of life we would have to earn the money for ourselfs. We thought that was the worst thing in the world at that time but as years passed we could see the valuable lesson in what our parents had done, we had learned to get ahead in this world we needed a good education so that we could earn a decent wage to live! Needless to say, we all live quite well today and my point has only been to let people know that there is something better than remaining ignorant!

I take no offense to your remark that I am living off of others tax dollars as it indicates to me that you have no clue as to what you are saying. If you think that Disabled Veterans or anyone Serving this Country of ours to keep it safe and free is not entitled to be compensated for disabilities they incurred while doing so is a very PATHETIC statement! Those of us who are Disabled Veterans(be it from Armed Services,Police,Firefighters) continue to pay the price for the FREEDOM that we all enjoy today! A lot of you would not even be here if we had not been there to defend the freedom and safety of this Great Country!

Now if you were reffering to the welfare system in this Country I think it is one of the worst systems in place and needs to be dealt with but I am not going there!?!?!?!

Old 03-08-2003, 09:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Actually McDonalds pays a hell of a lot better than it did to me 17 years ago (god that seems too long ago). I understand what your saying Gramps, and I know everyone else does too. Some are going to pick on you and make comments just because they can from their computer thousands of miles away. I do hate seeing a young teenager with a new vehicle simply because there are only a handful of the kids that will actually respect it and take care of it. Those of use who had to buy their first dirtbike by throwing newspapers and making a big whopping $60 a month as a kid knows the idea of repect and responsibility. But also like Dabeech said at least they are working somewhere. And if someone talks down at you anyway on the matter of defending the country then they're not worth responding to. I have the absolute most respect for any veteran young or old. Thanks,Bubba

Old 03-08-2003, 04:36 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I dont have a problem with anybody here. I just dont see the point in slamming low level jobs when those pay a lot of the taxes which go directly into the hands of the people who are too "disabled" to work. Like gramps said, i wont go into that either. Well ok, you talked me into it. I dont see how they can be so injured or disabled or whatever they call it, yet stand on corners asking for money offering to do work and such. Maybe im young and naive but, it would be less work id think to get a steady job and attend it daily.

Old 03-08-2003, 04:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

oh, and i wasnt just correcting your a lot, i was correcting everybodies a lot. Everybody spells that wrong

Old 03-08-2003, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan
oh, and i wasnt just correcting your a lot, i was correcting everybodies a lot. Everybody spells that wrong
Yeah, that happens alot! LOL!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-09-2003, 04:04 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

yeah, happens a_lot doesnt it!

Old 03-09-2003, 04:29 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

The amount of Ignorance is killing me!
the amount of attention this post gets is killing me!!!!!

Old 03-09-2003, 10:14 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It always seems the threads that shouldn't have many have the most posts on them........ Go figure

Old 03-09-2003, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bubba297
It always seems the threads that shouldn't have many have the most posts on them........ Go figure
well you can only say "this jet goes with this slip on at this altitude" and "remove the airbox lid, that'll give you a lot more low end torque and high end hp once you rejet" so many times...