Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

finished BOMBUSA pic's

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2004, 03:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default finished BOMBUSA pic's

click on my camera icon. check out the pic's of the twin's there hot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2004, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

nice toys. Is that your malibu? I should post pics of my nova and boat. How much time and money do you have into the busa. I was thinking Of building one but in a honda chasis. very nice motor home. I have a 86 pace arrow ( the relic as we call it). did you build this busa or did you have it built. Are you running it yet? very very nice malibu. I have some ?'s about your malibu.

Old 10-18-2004, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider

built the malibu, bought the bombusa. a guy out in grass valley cali built the ds and i bought it from him. i did the plastic after i got it and put on new Aarms and some other little stuff. have not rode it in the sand yet? going down to little sahara OK, for halloween. he did take it out to the sand and said it was fast on olds hill or so i'm told (we'll see right!) the malibu was a rush and a pain in the a$$, love hate you might say. had it on the street for years ( 3 different power tours w/ hot rod mag) befor i wanted to go real fast. i am a procharger dealer so i tried the biggest baddest blower at the time F3R and ice water intercooler. it ran 8.80 making 1002hp @ the tire, but was only running 20psi(30psi max) and no timing, turn up the boost and hang on low 8's or high 7's. built new house "boo" had to go[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] so i told the wife we need to replace it with a camper[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]) little did she know the camper i wanted. well it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission right. pm me for more info on the malibu.

Old 10-18-2004, 08:05 PM
Pro Rider

the guy who built my bombusa was offered a stock ds and complete hayabusa bike and $5k cash and turned it down. he figured he would make about $5 bucks an hour on the fab work. he did a real nice job, mandrel bent all the frame work, hand made 1' longer swing arm, custom fuel tank, cut the frame in two and wrapped the frame around the motor ( hope there is enough room for the turbo) ran the pegs all the way thru the frame for support ect. it's not hard to spend a ton of time swaping parts and making stuff fit. a project like this i was glad to buy it done, turn key rather than sweating it out.