Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Boondocker Liquid Nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 06:32 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Boondocker Liquid Nitrous

Have you guys heard about the NEW Liquid Nitrous that is out? It is 100% safe and gives you like 50% more power instatly!
Check out www.Bluedartperformance.com
I ordered mine today and I can not wait for it to get here!

Old 10-26-2004, 06:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This system has been out for a while, at least a year since I was looking at purchasing one last year for my atv. They work alright but dont seem to have the same power output as the dry systems like nx and nos systems.

Old 10-26-2004, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

seems like a rip off. i rather have engine mods that are on all the time, not just a 10sec blast.. then u got to pay $$ to fill it.. its a never engine money sucker..

Old 10-26-2004, 09:50 PM
Pro Rider

Its a 5 second blast. Its in between a wet and dry system. the boondocker is so much $ because the guy who invented the nozzel that goes on the back of the air filter has a patent. this system is much more safe than other systems because its injected in front of the carb so the juice is only being used when its needed.. And yes up to 50% increse in hp. when you run out of mods and dont want the milage of alky its the way to go. even a dumb dumb kid can install it and run all day without herting the motor. I'm getting one soon.

Old 10-27-2004, 11:30 AM
Pro Rider

This is what Norm runs on his YFZ, guys who hang around St Anthony are familiar with him. It really works well, a nice slick system. The power gains are REALLY BIG. Racing against my YFZ up the big dunes it's like he has twice the power as I do, just runs away from me. I need one.

But on the same token I can't make a comparison between it and other nitrous systems.

Old 10-28-2004, 11:50 AM
Pro Rider

I have the system. It defiantly gives you the power that you want, it will just dump through the nos a little faster than wet system. Also it only takes a couple hours to set up. I f your out in tall dunes i would highly suggest it. The only problems i have had with the system is the selnoid. The *ucken selenoid wont close after its been opened.

Old 10-28-2004, 01:44 PM
Trailblazer

i wouldnt recommened the boondock system if thats the only thing your gonna do to it make sure u have got a strong motor if you are going to run it...when i had 310 kit with boondock i threw a valave through the piston havents used with my 340 kinda scared 2....

Old 10-28-2004, 03:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: hondapimp
i wouldnt recommened the boondock system if thats the only thing your gonna do to it make sure u have got a strong motor if you are going to run it...when i had 310 kit with boondock i threw a valave through the piston havents used with my 340 kinda scared 2....
It's not boondocker's fault your engine wasnt built and maintained correctly, or that the kit was not installed and set up correctly. What kind of shot were you running?

Old 10-28-2004, 05:47 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: bansheeesmoker
Its a 5 second blast. Its in between a wet and dry system. the boondocker is so much $ because the guy who invented the nozzel that goes on the back of the air filter has a patent. this system is much more safe than other systems because its injected in front of the carb so the juice is only being used when its needed.. And yes up to 50% increse in hp. when you run out of mods and dont want the milage of alky its the way to go. even a dumb dumb kid can install it and run all day without herting the motor. I'm getting one soon.
Shady is right. I ride with Norm and that thing flys on the button. It has beaten almost every modded banshee that its gone against this year on Choke. Its amazing what instant hp does.

Hows life treating ya Shady?

Old 10-29-2004, 02:00 PM
Trailblazer

well when i got my motor built and system put on they said they put new valaves in it i was running a 30 shot and when i pulled my motor out i threw valave right threw the piston....madddogg...think it would be safe to run a agin with the 340

Quick Reply: Boondocker Liquid Nitrous