Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

How much?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider
Buy it now, explain it to the wife later!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How much?

Ok I'm gettin quad my rejetted so I was wondering how much labor would cost to rejet, anyone have a general idea? The machine is a 06 Raptor 350.

Old 01-17-2006, 11:50 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default How much?

Depends on how good the shop is and how many tries it takes them to get it right. It could take anywhere from 1 hour up to 3 hours if it gives them trouble. After paying a $180 bill for a rejet and valve adjustment I learned how to do it myself real quick. It's not that hard if you find a tutorial to follow. There's a good one with pictures on yfm350central.

Old 01-18-2006, 12:10 AM
Pro Rider
Buy it now, explain it to the wife later!
Default How much?

It could take more than one try (explain)? My friend went with the same GYTR jets I ordered and his machine seems to be doin fine (same machine bought in a buddy pack). The dealer wants $100 to install the new jets.

Thanks for the posts more posts welcome.

Old 01-18-2006, 09:15 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default How much?

it could take more than one try. Finding the right jet size and needle setting is not an exact science, so it usually takes trial-and-error to figure out the best one. Some people will stop trying as soon as they get it to the point that it runs ok, but the quad won't be running at it's peak power until it's jetted perfectly.