Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Straight pipes are fine for a engine?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 05:56 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Straight pipes are fine for a engine?

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
Originally posted by: buthead
i am sick and tired of these forums, they keep deleteing my post when i preview them. man i hate this site. i dont need this. by the way Motox26, i am not trying to stir sh it up, i mearly wanted to know if straight pipes are fine for a engine. thank you for those that have helped me out. but now that i see how you people are in this forum(besides the ones that have helped me) i am going to a different site. most of the people on this site blow. i hope that if i drive passed your house some day that my loud pipe deafens your hearing.

by the way MR. Trasher. take that Git R Done off of your posts. its people like you that give people like me a bad name. you are just a wanna be so take it off.
With 7 posts total Im guessing you wont be missed.

Any one going to miss buthead?
Nope not really.

Old 02-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
With 7 posts total Im guessing you wont be missed.

Any one going to miss buthead?
Only with the first shot. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-22-2006, 09:09 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

buthead you are soo lucky that you are riding in USA because here in Europe you would get a ticket worth about
1500$ and your ATV would be taken to police wherehouse
people like you are I D I O T S !!!!
I am happy that are low with people like you in my country thanks god because we dont have that mutch trees in my street to hang up people like you!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-22-2006, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: buthead
i am sick and tired of these forums, they keep deleteing my post when i preview them. man i hate this site. i dont need this. by the way Motox26, i am not trying to stir sh it up, i mearly wanted to know if straight pipes are fine for a engine. thank you for those that have helped me out. but now that i see how you people are in this forum(besides the ones that have helped me) i am going to a different site. most of the people on this site blow. i hope that if i drive passed your house some day that my loud pipe deafens your hearing.

by the way MR. Trasher. take that Git R Done off of your posts. its people like you that give people like me a bad name. you are just a wanna be so take it off.
You know there Buthead- I didn't call you names and was much more respectful than you deserve. Your quality posts won't be missed and I truely hope you take my advice for the good of the sport. You won't, but i tried.

Thanks for giving me the respect by calling me MR[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

See ya..............

Old 03-11-2006, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

i have a 400ex n stock muffler is quiet. so i decided to make it a very loud shorty
pics down der

http://teamxracing.cjb.net/index.php?showtopic=159

Old 03-12-2006, 04:30 AM
Trailblazer

Use my motto "go all out or stay the F*** home" or like the shirt says if you cant run with the big dogs sit ur *** on the porch! o yeah....Straight pipes=loud pipes and Loud pipes save lives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 09:30 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Knows Old ATV Questions!
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by: Sippyhole07
Use my motto "go all out or stay the F*** home" or like the shirt says if you cant run with the big dogs sit ur *** on the porch! o yeah....Straight pipes=loud pipes and Loud pipes save lives[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yup, a lot of deer don't watch where they are going in the woods. You need that loud pipe to keep from getting run over. After a deer ran me off the trail last month, well, i can't get a loud pipe on my quad fast enough. I heard the noise might actually act as a mating call for moose though, so I guess it doesn't help out our Canadian friends?

Old 03-12-2006, 12:12 PM
Trailblazer

hey ya'll that keep fussing over the str8 pipe deal, i was wondering where do you live? down here in the country of Mississippi, if it ain't loud it is called a P.O.S. I run my beartracker with tha str8 pipe also buthead.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-12-2006, 06:03 PM
Trailblazer

yeah its scary when those deer pop out.........i was blazing through the woods on my klt 250 and the exhaust is bad and the light flickers and you can see but it was loud as hell and then all of a sudden 2 deer popped out and then the cdi box went out so im stuck riding a new sportsman till i get a new cdi

Old 03-12-2006, 06:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I live in PA, and there's just no way that you can get away with a staight pipe here. I have neigbors to consider when i'm riding at home, and all the places I go to ride have regulations about noise output or spark arrestors. Plus I don't want to go deaf.

Quick Reply: Straight pipes are fine for a engine?