Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

Straight pipes are fine for a engine?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2006, 12:36 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Straight pipes are fine for a engine?

Originally posted by: buthead

"This deal won't be forest service, or neighbor approved."

i could care less what the neighbors think, i ride on the rode all the time, you should have seen some peoples faces when i took my beartracker up the rode with the pipe off screaming yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

there is nothing wrong with riding the road aslong as you use your head. which i do. i figure if i want to ride the road i will. i know that is not the law but the law is stupid.

Old 02-21-2006, 12:43 PM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

"This deal won't be forest service, or neighbor approved."

i could care less what the neighbors think, i ride on the rode all the time, you should have seen some peoples faces when i took my beartracker up the rode with the pipe off screaming yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

there is nothing wrong with riding the road aslong as you use your head. which i do. i figure if i want to ride the road i will. i know that is not the law but the law is stupid.
Yup he got his user name right, but I bet I could come up with a couple better ones. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-21-2006, 12:47 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

So what's the name of this town? So those of us with no place to ride, will have a place to go.

Old 02-21-2006, 12:53 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

He's just a "sh*t stirrur", ignore or ban him

Old 02-21-2006, 01:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got thier avatars and names switched around too!!! Seems the short bus must have broken down in front of a computer store today.

Old 02-22-2006, 04:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

i am sick and tired of these forums, they keep deleteing my post when i preview them. man i hate this site. i dont need this. by the way Motox26, i am not trying to stir sh it up, i mearly wanted to know if straight pipes are fine for a engine. thank you for those that have helped me out. but now that i see how you people are in this forum(besides the ones that have helped me) i am going to a different site. most of the people on this site blow. i hope that if i drive passed your house some day that my loud pipe deafens your hearing.

by the way MR. Trasher. take that Git R Done off of your posts. its people like you that give people like me a bad name. you are just a wanna be so take it off.

Old 02-22-2006, 05:39 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

how does Git R Done give "people like you" a bad name? I think riding a quad with no exhuast up the road hootin and hollerin like the dumb redneck you are is what gives "people like you" a bad name.

Oh, yeah, we're all really going to miss you when you leave atvconnnection, we really enjoy having jackasses like yourself around

Old 02-22-2006, 05:46 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

i am sick and tired of these forums, they keep deleteing my post when i preview them. man i hate this site. i dont need this. by the way Motox26, i am not trying to stir sh it up, i mearly wanted to know if straight pipes are fine for a engine. thank you for those that have helped me out. but now that i see how you people are in this forum(besides the ones that have helped me) i am going to a different site. most of the people on this site blow. i hope that if i drive passed your house some day that my loud pipe deafens your hearing.

by the way MR. Trasher. take that Git R Done off of your posts. its people like you that give people like me a bad name. you are just a wanna be so take it off.
With 7 posts total Im guessing you wont be missed.

Any one going to miss buthead?

Old 02-22-2006, 05:53 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

With 7 posts total Im guessing you wont be missed.

Any one going to miss buthead?
After a post like that......nope!

Old 02-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Bye!

Quick Reply: Straight pipes are fine for a engine?