Performance Mods and Project Quads Share and ask for information about modifying your ATV or building project quads.

looney tuned dual exh?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007 | 01:29 AM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default looney tuned dual exh?

i just won a looney tuned dual exhaust on ebay and its in the mail, did any one ever try this, did have a noticeable gain in acceleration and top speed, and does it sound as good as it looks?

Old 02-04-2007 | 10:37 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: roostking660r
i just won a looney tuned dual exhaust on ebay and its in the mail, did any one ever try this, did have a noticeable gain in acceleration and top speed, and does it sound as good as it looks?
The time to ask these types of questions is BEFORE you purchase a pipe, not when it's on the way to your house.

Read the 100's of posts on the LTE exhausts on the Yamaha forum where most of these posts are made. You'll find that they produce very good power and sound.

Old 02-04-2007 | 12:47 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: maddog56
The time to ask these types of questions is BEFORE you purchase a pipe, not when it's on the way to your house.

Read the 100's of posts on the LTE exhausts on the Yamaha forum where most of these posts are made. You'll find that they produce very good power and sound.
Too bad he said he won it instead of having to pay for it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2007 | 01:16 PM
|
Weekend Warrior

ive heard about stuff before i bought it but it was all from shops and stores. so i wanted to get a good idea on how it sounded.
but thanks for the info.

Old 02-05-2007 | 12:27 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Hoyt34
Originally posted by: maddog56

Too bad he said he won it instead of having to pay for it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Last time I checked, ebay didn't have giveaways. "winning" an auction still means you have to pay for it, just that your price was the one that was the highest, or "won" out over the others.

As I said, they sound very good.

Old 02-05-2007 | 01:21 AM
|
Weekend Warrior

really i got to pay for that stuff on ebay, I thought it was free.thanks man