Polaris Side by Sides Talk about the tough Polaris Sport and Utility

JaggedX blows away the competition @ Vegas to Reno

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 12:13 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JaggedX blows away the competition @ Vegas to Reno

These guys are not only smartly picking their races (they wisely skipped the Antelope Valley Rzr race debut/debacle earlier this year)...but they are obviously winning them! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] <a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.bitd.com/results/2007/2007VtoR/2007VtoRUTVResOvl.pdf
">http://www.bitd.com/results/20...oRUTVResOvl.pdf
</a>

I have enjoyed their attitude from the start.

No going on and on about 'conspiracies' out there against them....always giving plenty of advice/help when we've asked for it (unfortunately, nobody does; as the average Rzr forum member seemingly could care less about the fact that these guys have led the way in beating the snot out of both themselves and these rigs lately)...and just a plain 'ol "can do" approach absent any kind of excitement in this sad-sack so-called 'community' over what they are out there working hard to accomplish each and every day (they built a Rhino last year that was the first UTV to ever finish this race).

Future and meaningful R and D of the type that that trickles down to the rest of us, comes from winners folks...let's start giving these guys the true respect that they <u>deserve</u> for being and doing just that.

Old 08-27-2007, 02:36 PM
Range Rover

Heck not only did they win, looks like the RZR was the only one to complete the race. All but one was a Yamaha and none of them even completed the run. Now THAT says something. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

I have looked over the JaggedX site, they have some really nice stuff there. These guys are serious. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks for the up date. Keep up the good work and enjoy one one on me...[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
Captn

Old 08-28-2007, 01:44 AM
Pro Rider

565 miles....12 of those hours in the dark....and not hardly an enthusiast in our 'community' at the start or finish line with how many thousands of these things out on the market for how many years.....amazing.

Have one on me also, Captn. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2007, 02:36 AM
Range Rover

Heck I'm amazed that there was only a dozen or so even in this race. Seems to me this would be one hell of a race to say you was a part of. Here in Alaska we run dogs for 1100 miles and them we have the Yukon quest for 500. Not to mention the Iron Dog race with snow machines.

So it seems to me all of these dirt races would have a heck of a lot more running and many more watching. Maybe the summer dirt group just does not have what it takes to do long runs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well any way this is what you get when I have one to many.....[img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]