Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

It's getting pretty heated for Gary at "the Superbike Shop."

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 02:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's getting pretty heated for Gary at "the Superbike Shop."

The owner of Last Rebel Racing (gone by the wayside due to bad biz practices) now manufactures American Star A-arm products if I'm not mistaken, and if I am, I appologize in advance.........wasn't it Kip Kilburn at both American Star Racing and LRR?

Close one shop, open another under a different name.........?

Old 06-05-2003, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider

Modquad, you always talk about dyno results and time slips, you are involved with all the testing at HPD and Hot Seat, Where are all those dyno runs. All these secret products you are talking about, surely they were dyno tested. Where's your results ????? You just answered your own questions, they are not going to give up there number's. Niether will the Superbike shop. You claim to have inside connections with Polaris, ask them, they know the numbers. You wanted the numbers for the Airforce system, read Dirt Wheels, 10hp in the low and mid range. (but i let you in on that 2 months ago). More articles are coming with independent dyno number's to back up claims. Dyno your slip on filter with 170 main and 50 pilot, and compare the number's. (we already have) I was running that set up last January. All these little tech tips are old news, Gary spends hours testing on the dyno trying to make different things work. Sure it's better than the stock airbox, but the Airforce system out performs it from idle to rev limiter. Just keep reading, the WORCS SERIES 500 cc engine built for Polaris and my Billet 580cc will be tested next. We will let the independent, non biased, people publish our numbers. Then the next secret in the works is a ti-rod "billet big block" stroker just for drag racing. One thing we will agree on, next year is going to be fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-05-2003, 03:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Dirty Wheels...snicker, snicker, you want to quote Dirty Wheels. For your info, as soon as numbers become available, they'll be posted....unlike you and your still hidden profile, a real stand up person aren't you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Nothing to hide, never have, and never will. Honesty pal, it gets you a long way in this world, and the lack there of can sink your ship. And to head you off, I had negative opinion, and posts a long, long time ago about Dirty Wheels. And I wouldn't call that a stellar review. I read it and left it at the stand.

Old 06-05-2003, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider

So you are saying HPD and HOT SEAT have developed all these products and none of them have been dyno tested. If so where's the results ???? And i know you don't like Dirt Wheels because they don't say what you want to hear, that's the way you are about everything I have seen so far. They seem to out sale all the other mags though. HMMM....

Old 06-05-2003, 04:23 PM
Pro Rider

Did someone ring the bell starting round 30? One thing is for sure if we have time to argue about this stuff our predators must be holding up good with nothing to complain about. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Oh, Dirt Wheels is a joke most of the time. Didnt read the article yet thou. Modquad did read yours in one of the mags this last month cool pic.

Old 06-05-2003, 05:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Thanks Blue, no need for the bell, he's a coward, hiding and blowing smoke. Hmmm, maybe if Superbike were still testing durability, and not worrying about rushing into the market, things would be better. The risk is always a gamble. Almost like a drug, but the best shops know when to hold back, and make sure all is as good as can be before releasing to the customer. Then there's that improper credit card billing....can't really come up with a reason for that.

Old 06-05-2003, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

I think Gary did just what he wanted to. He got in the market, making money left and right before there was any other players. He has made a killing being the first and using the internet pretending to be everyones best friend. He knew if he didnt beat the big dogs off the porch he wasnt getting any lunch. Time will tell if his motors will last. Robs case is a good example, he pissed on his leg told him it was raining and Rob fell for it. When his product didnt deliver as promised he was no where to be found, just charged his credit card again without permission and said thanks sucka.

Old 06-05-2003, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider

Modquad, the 580's are kicking but with no trouble's. Your durability claim will not hold water any longer, you can't cover for your shops lack of ability to deliver a product that performs. Now your little panties are starting show, resorting to name calling. I have a Predator thats out there racing, your still setting on the porch talking about what your going to have.

Old 06-05-2003, 07:05 PM
Pro Rider

99BlueBlaster:

I love your summary of what occurred!

Your are so right!

Thanks!

Rob

Old 06-05-2003, 07:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider