It's getting pretty heated for Gary at "the Superbike Shop."

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2003, 11:44 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's getting pretty heated for Gary at "the Superbike Shop."

Check out his website.

http://www.b2g4.com/boards/board.cgi?user=miltony

There are not very many happy Evansville Superbike Shop fans.

I would be very cautious about sending him any money to do any work on your Predator!

Looks like things may be getting pretty rough for Gary as I haven't seen an "Don't worry, I'll be there for ya man" comments coming from Gary.

Maybe the real "man" caught up to him and there is no Internet access for those visiting the pokey!

LOL!

Rob

Old 06-04-2003, 11:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I just hope too many people don't loose too much money. Kinda like the G-Force/FTR deal. I guess people mean well, maybe it's the lure of the cash that creates the urge to grow too fast. Granted people are human and prone to mistakes, if they fess up to the mistake, that does wonders.

Old 06-05-2003, 04:42 AM
Pro Rider

Midol:

With all due respect, you are wrong.

Gary is a liar and a cheater. He used my credit card without my authorization. He did it by going back to an earlier purchase I made at his shop and used my credit card number.

Gary should be ashamed of himself and step up to the plate and ward me my $200.00. Think of howmuch repect he would suddenly gain????

Rob

Old 06-05-2003, 09:37 AM
Pro Rider

Rob, you come over and started a flame, the only heat was directed back at you. Every shop ends up with a customer that is not satisfied. We still have only heard one side of this story. If your positive you have been cheated, take it to the legal system. Let the judge sort it out.

Old 06-05-2003, 12:32 PM
Elite Pro Rider

So what's the deal with the 10 motors under a tarp? Seems to me Geoff still has popping also. There's more than just Rob. Once again, maybe some additional testing could've been, or could be done to perfect the product. Even beside that point, at least a refund of the non-approved credit card charges for the shipping. A small price to pay to regain respect, and do the right thing. People shouldn't need the legal system to be told what is right and what is wrong.

Old 06-05-2003, 12:50 PM
Pro Rider

Ken, the king of the Superbike jealous club. Do you know the entire story other than Rob's version. Didn't think so. Just a chance for you to try and make some false statements about the Superbike shop while you wait on parts to be developed. The more you guy's flame the more business thats rolling into the shop. Mabee your little shop will get you some parts for your Predator and you can quit crying.

Old 06-05-2003, 01:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Since when are factual, professional, non-profanity containing comments considered "flames"? If you take the time to read, you can see that many of us have given Gary credit for developing products. He made a mistake, he can make it right, then all would be well. By the way, Hot Seat has the 600 big bore kit ready to roll. As for the HP king HPD, it will come. When it does, I really feel sorry for those who claimed the others were "jealous". You're new around here, and it shows.

Old 06-05-2003, 01:19 PM
Pro Rider

Nope, I am not new, been in this game along time. I am sure HPD will have a quality kit. will it be faster, only time will tell. But for now, I would say the Sparks Predator will be the one to
watch out for. But until someone can outrun the Superbike 580, it's the fastest.

Old 06-05-2003, 02:16 PM
Pro Rider

Why should I use the legal system to obtain the $200.00 promised me?

Gary should simply step up to the plate, return my money as promised and all of this would stop.

Do you really want to do business with somebody who is more intent on taking all of this bad publicity just to save $200.00? Makes me wonder if he is planning on eventually "taking the money and run."

Remember Last Rebel Racing? I heard that is what he did years ago!

Old 06-05-2003, 02:20 PM
Elite Pro Rider

And the current time slips on the 580 kit are? No my quad beat your quad, a time slip.

Quick Reply: It's getting pretty heated for Gary at "the Superbike Shop."