Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

It's getting pretty heated for Gary at "the Superbike Shop."

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2003, 07:31 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's getting pretty heated for Gary at "the Superbike Shop."

Kudo's Rob on your professionalism.
Real professional, LMFAO. You guy's ought to start a comedy club. your a joke......
see you soon, at the strip, don't get caught with your panties down [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
be prepared.

Old 06-05-2003, 07:34 PM
Trailblazer

SP700,
If gary is so great and a stand up guy, why can't he just make things right with Rob. And no, I don't know both sides of the story, I only know Robs. But I should say that Gary has had plenty of time to state his side of the story. You could say that he doesn't need to, as he may feel he is right, and should not have to explain himself. Well that may be the case, but when it comes to running a business, which in his case, would be his livelyhood, wouldn't it be in his best interest to clear things up with his opinion of what happened or just take care of Rob like he promised? I am not trying to knock you, just trying to understand why you side with Gary so strongly on what happened to Rob. No, the legal system should not have to be implemented for such petty things as this. This is about being a man and stepping up to the plate in the game in which he started. After all it is his product, if he takes the money for it
(air force kit), he needs to produce results as he promised or else give the money back (as promised). As a side note, I agree with you on the 580 kit. It sounds awesome, and if I had the money, maybe I would get it. My only concern is the lack of empathy you have for Rob. What if this happened to you, be it Gary or anyone else. We all enjoy are ATV's and should support one another when someone has a bad experience. Just my humble opinion.

Old 06-05-2003, 07:59 PM
Pro Rider

03, Nobody but Gary and Rob knows for sure what was said. It's not my place to say who said and promised what. Rob decided to get on every forum on the internet to try and make his case. I have never seen a dispute where the facts by either party were 100% accurate. It always boils down to mis communication on someone's part. You can't keep part of a kit and get a refund to. Carry half of what you bought at Wal-mart back and see if they give you your money back. Every Predator that had popping and Installed the Airforce system that Gary was able to tune at the shop was corrected, all but Robs and Geoff, were also corrected. There have been hundreds of Airforce kits shipped. Being able to tune your bike is part of the after market game. Just read a Few of Modquads negative posts about me having Gary build my engine instead of doing it my self, at least I can tune my engine. But notice he want call everyone else names that can't even jet a carb, kinda two faced. His position constantly changes to what ever he thinks people want to hear. It's not Gary's fault 2 out of hundreds of people can't tune there bike. Why haven't any of the experts on this forum helped geoff fix his bike, You all seem to know so much more than us with the Modified 580's that don't pop. Tell him what to do to fix it instead of flaming at someone who tried to help him. You all want to talk about someone else's products and tech idea's, but not one of you have come up with anything better, no one has been able to solve geoff popping problem, hell, none of you have even tried. I will give you a start, it's a fuel problem, so the carb experts should be able to help him.

Old 06-05-2003, 09:02 PM
Pro Rider

But until someone can outrun the Superbike 580, it's the fastest.
It is? Where is the proof?........................Let me guess, thats what Gary told you.

Old 06-05-2003, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider

SP700:

If you are going to quote me or make statements about my character, please have the decency to make them accurate!

Yes, I brought this issue up (professionally, I might add. Not irresponsibly much like you!) to let others know about my unfortunate experience with Gary and the Superbike Shop. After all, Gary, and every other retail business in this country knows about the power of the Internet. Many businesses make AND break themselves over poor service that is eventually shared on the Internet.

Yes, I made my displeasure known on the Superbike Website also. In fact, the Home Page of Gary's website states, "If you’ve got a beef, take it up with us directly. This isn’t the right place for that. It’s probably just a misunderstanding and we’ll do our best to make it right." Well, I followed this advice and took my "beef" up with Gary directly. Unfortunately, that didn't work so I followed the website's next instructions and took it to the people. When I did, I was honest and represented the facts as they occurred. There was no slander or meanness when I spoke on his website.

Why Gary has chosen to stick his head in the sand over a measly $200.00 that he knows is owed to me is simply ridiculous. As I have said before, I would be very cautious doing business with anyone who is not big enough to at least come public with his side of the story. That in itself make him suspicious!

And now for a little sarcasm…Hey SP700, please adjust the adhesive strip on your panty liner as it seems to be making you exceptionally grouchy and somewhat bizarre.

One other thing….I’d bet the $200.00 Gary owes me that Modsquad could beat your *** quicker than you can say, “Gary, should I suck harder cause my knees are beginning to hurt!”

Sorry SP700, but your rudeness and inaccurate statements have pissed me off! They are not called for and must stop at once!

To everyone else, I apologize for my inappropriate message to SP700 but I am sick of him bashing me over and over again. If I offended any of the well meaning folks on this website, I truly apologize!

Rob

Old 06-05-2003, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider

Rob, I don't think I attacked your character, It's not my fault you can't tune your bikes. Now your hanging on modquads nuts wanting him to race for you. 2 strokes or 4 strokes, just let me know, I will be glad to take $200.00 of your hands.

Old 06-05-2003, 10:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Hmm, I'd like to know who I've made fun of over jetting issues. I think there are others out there who can back me up on how many times I've taken the time to type something out to help someone....now in SP700's case...I'm trying to remember a helpful post. I don't even remember you trying to help Geoff out. So mr. hypocrite, why don't you pick up your pom-poms and slither back to your cheerleading buddies. It's all about makin' and brakin', and with fraudulent credit charges, someone did the breakin', it's just the informational power of the internet that has exposed it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck....better hide your card number.

Old 06-05-2003, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider

Come on modquad, tell us whats causing the popping, I did post some things for geoff to try. I feel for the guy, he has tried hard to solve his popping. Your a self proclaimed expert, so show us your stuff, you have access to HPD, HOTSEAT, and other company's. How many bikes have the stopped the popping on. Surely you can get some info and tell everyone how to fix this mystry problem. The CDI didn't work, Gary told everyone 5 months ago that was not the problem, so lets here your solutuon.

Old 06-05-2003, 11:18 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Myself and Heapster have already been suggesting things to him. Since he's running the beloved Airfarce kit, it's your duck now. Go take a laxative and get it all out, they say it isn't healthy to hold sooo much in.

Old 06-05-2003, 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

Why don't you do a test between a Airforce system and your clamp on kit, post the dyno pulls, you want me to send them to you.

Quick Reply: It's getting pretty heated for Gary at "the Superbike Shop."