Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

It's getting pretty heated for Gary at "the Superbike Shop."

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2003, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's getting pretty heated for Gary at "the Superbike Shop."

Engine's are stacked up because of 580 kit's and port work. I don't know where you get the tarp stuff, there lined up in the machine shop. Jealousy is unbecoming of you.

Old 06-06-2003, 12:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

That's funny cause after a little visit to "The Predator Club" (sounds soooo much like you need a tree-house or something) there were some disgruntled people STILL waiting to get a boomed motor back. Keep crowing pal, cause the first thing people see when they stop in here are the facts about your beloved pep squad leader. Just like Martha Stewart, if you do the wrong thing in business, just hope the info doesn't get out there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-06-2003, 12:39 PM
Pro Rider

Modquad, everyone knows you have never been there, never used a product from there. Your jealous of there success, you proved you can't help figure out the tuning problems with a Predator. Your facts are all false, just remember defimation(sp) of charcter is a crime, and your posting evidence constantly, keep up the good work.

Old 06-06-2003, 12:44 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Simply exposing the unauthorized charges pal. Don't even try to pretend something legal. Wrong is wrong. As far as this jealousy word you keep insisting on using. Never have, never will. Keep crowing.

Old 06-06-2003, 12:56 PM
Pro Rider

Come on SP700 you two have been duking it out for a couple months now. Dont bring in legal stuff now. If you are tired of keyboard battles just stop posting and then there will be nobody to argue with. Later

Old 06-06-2003, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider

First, I will debate facts all you want, you can threaten to beat me up, I am not scared, I might change your mind when you try that route. But let's stick to the true facts you can prove, not hear say. Modquad has been warned by other's about making false statements about someone's business just to sway peoples opinion of them. I have inside info on the Predator just as Modquad does. But I will be glad to pull up some untrue Quotes that have been made to try and discredit Gary and the Superbike shop. I am not Gary as some try to say. It's been verified by the moderator. I do have inside info on testing and products from there.

Old 06-06-2003, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider

SP700:

Speaking from years of professional experience, you are wrong again!

Defamation of character can only occur if:

1. The person subject to the comment can reasonably prove he was harmed (hurt feelings doesn't get it).

2. The person who made the comment has personal knowledge the information is in fact completely untrue.

3. The person who made the comment acted with malice in an attempt to injure or harm the intended victim.

In other words, anyone can say anything they want and fear no legal reprisal so long as there statements are their personal belief and this personal belief if expressed.

Let me give you an example: "SP700: I think you are a retarded, freakin' idiot who writes things about people which are not true. I believe you do this because you feel inferior to everyone else and you probably got picked on alot in school."

The above is not defamation because you have written untrue things on this website, your writing and grammar is atrocious (making you appear retarded) and I saw alot of retarded people in school get picked on. You see...the key here is this is this all my opinion. No defamation here baby!

Please quit bashing people so we can all enjoy this great forum.

Through your irresponsibility you have brought out a side of me that I am somewhat ashamed of right now. Please stop!

Nice try intimidating Modsquad however!

But, I don't think it worked!

Rob

Old 06-06-2003, 02:00 PM
Pro Rider

Rob, you can attck me personally all you want, you know the odds of ever meeting me face to face are very slim, so it's easy to talk big when you know you will never have to back it up. your actions make you look like a little kid. I know the law very well, And no you cannot just make accusations about a person or a business. See all it takes is one person to say they did business somewhere else because of false accusations, proving intent has already been accomplished.

Old 06-06-2003, 02:23 PM
Trailblazer

Hi Rob,

Very well spoken and again, in my opinion, you have a valid complaint. I would suggest, since SP700 has broached the "Legal" issue, that you consider trying the following link:

www.in.gov/gov/attorneygeneral

They also listed a toll free number:

(800) 382-5516

Good luck,

JJ

Old 06-06-2003, 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

Rob, Also don't refer to me as retarded, the people in this world that have been given that title are that way because of an accident or born that way. not of there own will. I guess you enjoy making fun o peple who are less fortunate than your self, that really makes you a big man.

Quick Reply: It's getting pretty heated for Gary at "the Superbike Shop."