Rob

Old 06-06-2003, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's getting pretty heated for Gary at "the Superbike Shop."

SP700:

When do you stop?

You are wrong again!

Retarded has nothing to do with being involved in an accident or any other mental/physical deficiency. Webster’s describes retarded as: "Slow, Delayed in developing." You appear to be "slow" and stupid, therefore, in my opinion, you are retarded!

What I think you meant to say is those who are mentally or physically challenged are often times the victims of an unfortunate accident, birth defect, maligned DNA, etc. This is something nobody should take lightly or comment on unless they are completely educated on the issue. Obviously you are not. More evidence that you are retarded!

I have asked you before, please stop!

Rob

Old 06-06-2003, 02:56 PM
Pro Rider

Rob , I am so impressed with your articulate ability. Mabee when someone in your family is born or have the mis-fortune of becoming Retarded you will show some respect to those who are less fortunate than your self.

Old 06-06-2003, 05:29 PM
Pro Rider

SP700:

Please stop!

Rob

Old 06-07-2003, 12:11 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Rob and JJ, sometimes the cranial structure is too dense to penetrate. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Let him/her keep crowing, the fraud charges have been exposed.

Old 06-07-2003, 03:00 PM
Range Rover

lol, SP700RACER is quite lost...and fighting something he cant win...

my advice SP700RACER, just give up man, in your posts you've given me quite the laugh at your attempt to make them look bad, while your just making yourself look even worse.

Old 06-07-2003, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

Actually its really simple, If you have fraudulent charge's on a credit card, You can simply contest the charge and it will be removed. So we know Rob contested the charge, so what happened after that, Either the charge was removed, and he is out no money, and crying, or after the credit card company investigation, the charge's remained, which means there is more to the story. and he is crying. A company cannot charge your card without supporting evidence, or it will be removed. Anyone who does business by credit card has experienced this and the charge's are removed immediatly. This is just a sad attempt by a few to discredit a business which is in competition with the long time polaris only shops.

Old 06-07-2003, 09:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Nice job of editing your forum of the truth. Also really nice job of accusing me of anonymous posting. Unlike you, I always sign who I am. Anyone who knows me, knows I'll come straight on, and not through a cowardly backdoor. I have nothing to hide...but you sure do. Just happened to print out a few posts prior to your editing. They make for nice filing. The reason people here are loyal to Polaris specialty shops is they stand behind their products, and make good if something does happen to go bad. We're all human, but the ones with backbones stand up and take it when they mess up. That golden rule.

Old 06-08-2003, 09:03 AM
Trailblazer

Well said Ken!!!

I too found it very interesting that someone recently edited all the negativity out of the SBS message board. Very interesting for a free speech, unmoderated??? message board. It seems that the only person who hasn't responded about all this recent back and forth was Gary. I guess he doesn't need to, since he has SP700 there for him. I have elected to discontinue my use of that site. And from the appearance of things as they are now, I'm also glad my credit card numbers were never used there. It has just become a bit too much BS. I have many other sources of entertainment, and I feel bad for alot of those 'pack members' who haven't caught on yet.

I was glad to see that someone posted the 'shortcut' menu to the "Airforce" kit, which amounts to about $20.00 in parts costs. But I'm sure that'll be edited out soon also. I think the topper for me was the grinding off of the jet sizes...that info is so top secret! Yeah, at about $3.00 per jet, the cost of the Airforce kit should get you about 30 jets.

Someday soon I'm sure there will be an A/F kitted Predator dynoed and track tested against an 'old technology' slip on K&N filter set-up. I think the results will be very close. It's all about letting the engine inhale and exhale. An advantage I like about the slip-on set-up is the ease of maintaining the filter assembly, and not worrying about F.O.D.!!! (in deference to some on the SBS message board that read here, F.O.D. stands for "foreign object damage.) You know, open hole in air intake system AFTER the filter!!!

I hope to get to ride against my friend Tres' Pred soon...we wanted to do that comparison many days back on our last Glamis trip, but we missed each other due to family commitments. Either way, whoever's quad wins out, we'll still stay friends and share info back and forth to make our rides better. Competition is fine, but as you age, you gain an understanding that life is too short to compete all the time, just enjoy the limited time you have here on earth. That's the best thing to me about all this commotion..meeting and forming friendships over improving your quad.

Good luck to you all, and especially you 'pack' guys with good credit lines....

JJ

Old 06-08-2003, 11:27 AM
Pro Rider

Nice try Ken, But since your such a strait up guy, Why don;t you admit you know I am not Gary Virgin. I sent you my name and home phone number. I told you I would be more than happy to discuss our difference's man to man. You chose to trade insults on the forum. I have never accused you of posting anonymous on the Superbike Forum. I have signed every post there. It's a free country, post anything about me you want, but tell the truth. Gary don't pay me or tell me what to say, I wished i did get paid. I just know alot more about what's going on than most, I will post accurate facts when you start trying to distort the facts to look the way you want them to. Modquad knew from the begining I was not Gary, he just tried to stir the pot and make it look that way. Any attemp to dis-credit the Superbike shop and promote his own interest.

Quick Reply: It's getting pretty heated for Gary at "the Superbike Shop."