Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

My first ride on the new scrammy

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2003, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first ride on the new scrammy

I had a blast! It rained almost all day so that made for a chilly ride but otherwise it was lots of fun....we rode a bunch of gas lines and back country roads. I'm glad I only got a scrammy as it has all the power I need right at the moment, I would probably have hurt myself on a pure sport ride [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

The only bad thing is my goggles (Scott) fogged up pretty bad near the end of our riding, I had to take them off cause I couldn't see through them....I've got some RainX Anti-fog wipes I'm going to try on them.

Does anyone use any of those silicon based sprays to help the mud and dirt come off easier?

I'm not quite as worn out as I was expecting but I'm sure I'll sleep good tonight!!

Here's the aftermath....My First Ride

Not too bad considering it rained on it in the truck the whole 45 minutes back to the house.....

Old 06-07-2003, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider

try using mud-off they sell it at rockymountain you just spray it on your bike before you ride and it stops a lot of mud from sticking to your bike

im glad your enjoying the quad sounds like you picked the right one for your riding style

Old 06-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]Glad to have you here, this is a good site with lots of info to help you out when needed. On helping to keep the mud of I use WD40. Spary it under your fenders and the mud falls right off. Also works great on keeping the rust down. Cleaning chains ect,ect, I buy it by the gallon at my local part store.
HAPPY TRAILS
Later[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2003, 02:08 AM
Elite Pro Rider

To clean it use Simple Green. Works great. I was looking forward to seeing your pics but the folder is empty[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2003, 11:36 AM
Pro Rider

Try it again, I think I had it set to Private
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

http://photos.yahoo.com/jamiev_03

Old 06-08-2003, 11:37 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Rook,

Whats up brother went ridin yesterday myself. Finished fifth...made 25 bucks on the adventure....anyways hey i use roll offs on my scott's....they are awesome as far as at least givin you a lane to look threw when ridin...and those wipes will work....so see told ya would find some people to ride with[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].....looks good and muddy...the way they are supposed to[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].....have a good one and see ya in september....oh and also might bring the badass 80 to mess around on too