Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Predator carb rumor I heard

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2003, 10:46 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator carb rumor I heard

You talk as though the Lectron is new. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Just because the clubhouse got burned down, they have now where else to go to spread "what Gary said". It still hasn't sunk in yet has it. Just go back out under that shadetree and keep cutting your thermostat springs too. What ya gonna say when these people have pre-mature cylinder wear, due to the engine not being able to maintain proper running temps in cooler weather?

Old 06-20-2003, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

Did I blow your little skirt up Modquad. Why do you spend so much time checking out the Superbike web site anyways. searching for some power. Everyone is starting to see the Superbike mods, and they are working. Like I said before, your telling all these people mods that we tested and used 6 months ago, It's hilarious to watch you post old info. Nobody cares about our little pissing match. They just want the latest info on how to modify there Predator. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2003, 11:09 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Hey hack, someone told me about the site being down. I still have the print outs of some little accusations of people like you claiming I was an anonymous flamer, when in fact I had only posted there twice, and signed both. Just the cheerleading was soooo humorous. Keep hacking and wacking on that poor little Predator, oh, and keep pushing that little nitrous button....you're gonna need the practice. First you guys lure people in and take their money, now you want to wear out their machines early.

Old 06-20-2003, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider

Sorry, I forgot to answer your other questions, the clubhouse is being moved to a larger new location, business is good[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] The web site is being enhanced. And for your other question, We know exactly what engine temps are using the thermostat as a restrictor, we test products, We could of hung some big aluminum plates around the radiator, but that don't look to good. So just keep throwing out the false information, you still have not backed up one word you have said with facts.

Old 06-20-2003, 11:22 AM
Pro Rider

Well once again your posting false info. The site is being reconstructed, but the message board is still operating as normal. And sorry to dissapoint you, but I have never posted anything about you on the Superbike message board, once again false info, my post have the name Roger beside them. Just remember that my "hacked Predator" is alot faster than yours. You just stick to making yours look pretty, cause I will always be faster. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2003, 11:34 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Page down sparky, check the reliability of a machine running 15.5:1 compression. Do you really think your little shadetree shop and cheerleaders even stands a chance? Take the blinders off, set your pom-poms down, and look around. Quality takes time, and patience. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2003, 11:34 AM
Pro Rider

Actually Pud, that carb is a little big for a 500cc engine.
Not trying to start another flame, but have you tested the HSR45 on the Predator? I hope so for people read things like this and will never try it. I know that it is a large carb, but once you get the 500 huffing and puffing better I think this carb will work. Might have to rework the intake alittle.

JMiller

Old 06-20-2003, 11:39 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Pud, due to some confidentiality agreements the carbs can't be disclosed, but there are various units in testing. Thanks for the info. I know you guys have the DS's screamin'. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-20-2003, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider

Bigger is not always better, It kills the velocity. For the money there are better choice's. You can put a 1050 dominator on a stock mustang, but it will be slower. Your carb needs to be no larger than the flow rate of your engine. It requires volume and velocity. The larger the carb the less velocity for a given volume. Thats why two carbs are better than one, you can maintain velocity on the low end and get big flow on the top end.

Old 06-20-2003, 11:52 AM
Trailblazer

If the superbike shop is soooo great then why do the tools that have Gary's 580 kit run the bottle. and then say it's just in case. just in case they get their azz blown away, or the half-azzed Gary mods they did didn't blow it up fast enough for them.

Quick Reply: Predator carb rumor I heard