Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

IS THIS POLARIS FORUM ???

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2003, 10:50 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IS THIS POLARIS FORUM ???

Is this a Polaris forum or a forum for owners of other brands to bash Polaris atv's????I have been on this forum for approx.1 year and when someone asks a question or opinion seems the owners of other brands of atv's are the first to answer..I have never went to the other forums just to bash the other atv'S..Just my opinion from experience most of these people have never owned a Polaris or ridden' one..Just seems people like to rag on AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS....WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR GO OLE AMERICAN PRIDE!!!!

Old 08-03-2003, 12:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

you would think that people espesaly now wouldnt rag on american made atvs. i got pride i my countrys products do you?? i know u do MOUNTAINEERRIDER. iam all 4 POLARIS but i do like others like yamaha and honda but thats about it .

Old 08-03-2003, 12:28 AM
Pro Rider

I agree..alot of people are quick to bash polaris quads, due to an old myth that polaris made crap! NOT SO!

However i bought my bike because i like my bike, not cause its american made..if i was gonna get patriotic, i woulda bought a DS650! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Personally, i like to keep the money in North America, but today, everythings made from all over..hell Fugi makes the Pred motor...

Old 08-03-2003, 12:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

i c what ya mean about the DS thing. thats the only bombardier i would buy. iam not tryin to be patriotic. but i dont think some people know that polaris is american made. pethidic but true.

Old 08-03-2003, 12:46 AM
Pro Rider

Don't forget Polaris constantly improves their products all the time. If they see a problem they fix it, if there is something new, they try it. You can't say that for everyone else. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I'm seeing alot of insecure people bashing and then I see some other brand owners who are just curious. The later of the group are welcome anytime. Those who have nothing else better to do than bash I just ignore. You have to admit it though, there are some seriously funny slams that go back and forth when they are bashing. Most the time it is misinformation that others try to bring but that's fine as long as they like what they own then that great.

Buy what you like and ride for fun!

Old 08-03-2003, 12:50 AM
Pro Rider

Mountaineerrider,
I know what you mean and it's ridiculous. Some people have allowed themselves to be brain washed into thinking that all foriegn products are better than American products. I wish I knew where these people worked so that I could boycot the products they make. On the other hand there is what I like to call little dick syndrome. Some individuals who are poorly endowed must bash other people to make themselves feel adequate. There is also the occasional teenage know it all in these forums. What ever the case it's really sad. I hope these die hard anti Americans loose their jobs so they know what it fells like. Maybe they can catch the next boat to japan and get a job there.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!
GOD BLESS THE AMERICAN WORKER!!!!
GOD BLESS THE SUPPORTERES OF AMERICA!!!!

Old 08-03-2003, 01:03 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

iam a teen but iam not one who think they know every thing. and iam not one like most of the others to ignore the facts and opinions of this kinda thing. hopefuly they do go to japan and and can love their japnnees made wheelers

like you said.....

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!
GOD BLESS THE AMERICAN WORKER!!!!
GOD BLESS THE SUPPORTERES OF AMERICA!!!!

Old 08-03-2003, 02:06 AM
Trailblazer

I would not recomend a Polaris to a friend.

Old 08-03-2003, 12:34 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Jeepman1991
I would not recomend a Polaris to a friend.
Whats your reason ? Why not?

Old 08-03-2003, 12:43 PM
Pro Rider

polaris ownes fugi

Quick Reply: IS THIS POLARIS FORUM ???