Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IS THIS POLARIS FORUM ???

propolaris what is fugi??

Old 08-03-2003, 12:58 PM
Pro Rider

it is true that polaris earlyer atvs had some problems but polaris all ways fixed the problems. not like some other brands. i all ways have had good luck out of my polaris. i would recomend a polaris to any body. take care of your atv and it will last forever.

Old 08-03-2003, 01:05 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ya it is true that polaris had some problems but they fixed it as soon as possable. polaris is my favorite brand of atvs. ive had good luck w/ my polaris..........well for a little bit. the guy who had it before me beat it and i had to replace the right front skock. now its in the swingarm is bent or the axle is or it might just need new bushings. but i still am for POLARIS all the way.

Old 08-03-2003, 01:07 PM
Pro Rider

fugi is a company in japan that build most of polaris motors but like i said fugi is owned by polaris. robison build some motors for polaris to thats whats in my scrambler very tough motors. all how many other motors can you put 85 hp with out changing the crank i dont no of any. a 400 polaris motor the only one i no that you can do that to. so you no its tough.

Old 08-03-2003, 01:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ic thanx

Old 08-03-2003, 01:34 PM
Pro Rider

My biggest reason for sticking with Polaris is the fact that if something does go wrong, they stand by their product, not try to drop the blame for a bad product on the person that rides it. I honestly don't have any problem with other quads, Raptors for example. I like the bike, but when people do have problems with them, it doesn't seem like Yamaha cares. My friend had all kinds of problems but he was made to feel like it was his fault. I've owned Polaris snowmobiles and quads. I'll never switch brands, even if someone comes out with something "better" or "faster" or whatever. I know any problems that I might have will be addressed. Not to mention Polaris listens to it's customers and requests feedback whenever possible (ie. carbon fiber plastic, rad scoops, rims and hubs for 2004 Predators).

Old 08-03-2003, 01:47 PM
Pro Rider

I for one would love to have a scrambler.

Old 08-03-2003, 03:17 PM
Pro Rider

Polaris does NOT own Fuji. Fuji Heavy Industries is probably 100 times the size of Polaris. Fuji owns Subaru and Robin, an aerospace company, an industrial products company and an eco-technology company. Where do people come up with this crap??? This is the kind of misinformation that gives these forums a bad name.

On the subject of Polaris quads, I've been snowmobiling for 30 years and when I rode my first Polaris quad they were the only company with a cvt automatic. They drive just like a sled - gas and brake. I'm now on my third Polaris (all 2-strokes) and can't see riding anything else. Never had a major problem.

Old 08-03-2003, 03:43 PM
Pro Rider

I didn't read that part about Polaris owning fuji. I agree, that is just not true. I do know that Polaris has a contract with fuji for several model motors though.

Old 08-03-2003, 03:49 PM
Pro Rider

all i no is what dealership told me and it is a very good dealership so i would have to beleave them over you cause i dont no you from adam.

Quick Reply: IS THIS POLARIS FORUM ???