Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

IS THIS POLARIS FORUM ???

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2003, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IS THIS POLARIS FORUM ???

We have to remember that the average age of a forum user is in the teens. That's where most of the "Polaris, Honda, Kawi, (fill in the blank) sucks" stuff comes from.
The early Polaris machines suffered from a poor quality image and that's hard to overcome. I feel that Polaris quality is now on par with anything out there, especially considering the hard use that most Polaris owners demand from their machines. Most Polaris owners buy their machines to run hard, mud, rock crawl and then put away wet. They don't often get the luxury of being "smooth trail queens" like many of the competing brands.
If I decided to buy an IRS machine, it would be a Polaris.

Old 08-03-2003, 04:54 PM
Pro Rider

propolaris, do you believe everything your dealer tells you? They're in the business of getting your money any way they can.

Go here Fuji

Check out Corporate Information and Guide to FHI then tell me who you believe.

Old 08-03-2003, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]It's true Polaris does not own Fugi..Polaris and Fugi have a joint venture in U.S which make motors for Polaris .It sure is amazing that a little company in Minnosota can challange the big japanese companies in todays market..Sure makes me very proud to be an American...Our Armed Forces are second to none in the world and Polaris,Ford AND Chevrolet can still compete against the best..p.s. ROBIN INDUSTRIES IS INDIANA... U.S.A.....MAKES ME PROUD TO BE AMERICAN..DAMN PROUD TO BUY AMERICAN!!!!!!!

Old 08-03-2003, 09:04 PM
Pro Rider

Right on! I couldn't have said it better myself!

God bless America!!!!!

Old 08-03-2003, 09:27 PM
Pro Rider

Poliras if fine they make great utlitys and autos but the predator is there first manual quad and i don't really trust them being there first experiance and all. They should make more manual sport quads.

Old 08-03-2003, 09:42 PM
Pro Rider

Hmm why? Polaris makes many great machines. I guess they are getting beat-up and are getting pissy. LOL

later

Old 08-04-2003, 01:17 AM
Trailblazer

A Polaris is just not as dependable as the Jap quads. I love riding my Scrammy but it just cant stand any abuse.

Its just like Honda, Nissan vs. American cars.

Thats a well known fact.

Old 08-04-2003, 01:54 AM
Pro Rider

your wrong jeepman the polaris that i haved owned have better than the hondas and yammy that i have had. i switched to polaris in 1997 and really glad i did. god bless the usa.

Old 08-04-2003, 02:22 AM
Trailblazer

ok jeepman, honda cars......aint that good. i mean if they barely get tapped by a shopping cart or something and they'll end up with HUGE dents in the side. and nissan, dont even get me started with there POS line of cars and wanna be trucks. if u want to buy a REAL vehicle that can stand up to some abuse then get a ford if u want something that youll get stuck in 1 inch of snow of a mudd puddle then get a honda or nissan. well its funny how the polaris jus got into the manual sport biz and there quad is already able to hang with the rest of the big boys with over 150 less CC's they must be doin somethin right. dont rag on american made stuff dude. its the best. so quit ya b!T#!NG about american stuff beating all your foreign made stuff.anybody else who reads this i aint tryin to cut down nothing here just tryin to prove a point.-PEACE-[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 08-04-2003, 11:49 AM
Pro Rider

95sport you may right i will see way wheeler power sprorts told me that polaris owned fugi. maybe they were talking percentage i will find out thoe i dont liked to be lied to.

Quick Reply: IS THIS POLARIS FORUM ???