Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris high performance quad???

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2003, 12:01 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polaris high performance quad???

Ok, 1st of all, STRAP is french term for belt. YES IM FRENCH, thats the reason why i can do mistake in spelling and terms.
"seat height" isnt the center of gravity.

"Thats how you Honda guys compare quads. You have to stick a boat load of money into your quad to come close to the STOCK performance of others"
"Hey DUDE! MY FERRARI HAS MORE POWER THAN YOUR CIVIC!!!"
800$ is the price difference with the pred. And btw, u get more handling on a 400ex.
Have u ever seen a 400ex overheating ? i didnt. Air cooling system works. You are gonna die before the engin does.

Brakes:
Its a quad, not a car! Press the break, the wheel block. WHAT ELSE YOU NEED? you are riding in sand dumbass!

Old 10-22-2003, 12:02 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

22.......... Pretty funny. BigBadScrambler, he's still just a kid right? Hell I thought I was pretty damn smart at 22. All I can do is laugh.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2003, 12:11 AM
Pro Rider

Strap isnt the french saying for belt there buddy.

Have you ever ridden a predator, it handles about 10 times better than a 400ex.
I actually rode the z400 and the 400ex right after each other, and the z is better in every catagory.,

And who is this Tekkey guy, I kinda like him.

Old 10-22-2003, 12:12 AM
Trailblazer

Bubba, what do you base that judgement on?

Old 10-22-2003, 12:18 AM
Elite Pro Rider

He's French, I won't go there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I think "French Fry" is a good name for him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And I dont ride in sand, squirt. Where did you get that Idea? And why do you keep saying that you get more handling on the EX???? The Pred is a technilogical advance when it comes to suspension and steering. Or does that not get through your head???? A Ferrari is Italian. not French. All you have is Peagot (or whatever the hell it is called) and Citroen. And sorry, im not into the whole "Fast and Furious" crap. I prefer good ole AMERICAN IRON. Its called horsepower. Not no high revving 4 banger. Don't get me wrong, those little pocket rockets can get up and go, they jsut sound like crap. I bet you are one of those guys with a hugh aluminum wings and 17" rims on your Ford Fiesta, right. Go Speed Racer!!!!!

Old 10-22-2003, 12:35 AM
Trailblazer

IM IN QUEBEC YOU DUMBASS! NOT IN FRANCE!
Polarisman3210: STRAP IS THE FRENCH COMMONLY USED TERM! I KNOW IT, IM FRENCH!

Old 10-22-2003, 12:36 AM
Pro Rider

hey Polarisman3210...i am a crazy polaris owner gone to dirtbikes...i remember a few yrs back, on an old forum, ATVextreme...most of all the honda owners always came into the polaris forum and bashed...and wow it took over 1 1/2 years for em to get through there thick head that polaris are equal and even better than honda's....but polaris has come a long ways...this yosh dude is just like them closed minded ignorant honda owners, or acclaimed "honda" owner....my assessment on his bashing...is he is polaris envy, he's mad cus a pred probly whoped him, he is soo closed minded he doesnt want to see the real picture...his 400ex is outdated...cmon, its a sport quad and it doesnt even compare to the new sport quads out there now....i have a feeling yosh likes his head stuck up his ***, and likes being ignorant, so he still tells himself, my 400ex is the best quad outthere, to keep him happy. i would like to see if he even owns a quad

like said before, i bet the only time he has seen a pred, was on a truck bed passing him on the highway, wishing he owned such a nice quad....

...also if u are from quebec...well what can i say without being rude....i think it was back in 96, you wanted to seperate from the rest of CANADA, lol woulda actually been kinda sad, you dont have a whole lot of natural resources to support your economy. lol

Old 10-22-2003, 01:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Listen up slick, You were the one that said you were French. You NEVER said your were from Canada till now!!!!! DUH!!!!! I still think you are an IIIIIIDIOTTTT, French Fry!!!!

Old 10-22-2003, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

A strap is what is used to whip your French Canadian butt where I come from. Dude you are wrong. We'd all believe you to be a bigger man if you were to admit it.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2003, 08:25 AM
Pro Rider

I was gonna say when was the last time the French or Canadians did anything to help anyone else. They are all a bunch of panzy a$$ ***-its. So just shut the F--k up Yoshi.

Quick Reply: Polaris high performance quad???