Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Polaris high performance quad???

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2003, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Polaris high performance quad???

I think Yoshi is just trying to become a "Pro-Rider" in a hurry.

Old 10-22-2003, 05:41 PM
Pro Rider

That's a neat trick yoshi! You should take it on the road. But then again I'm not sure people would pay to watch $hit fall out of a guys mouth everytime he opens it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2003, 06:02 PM
Trailblazer

Every single polaris owner get frustrated when u talk badly about their bike. You say bad stuffs about 400ex, i laugh. I just know its not true. Which quads have u been riding? Personnaly, i rode 400ex, z400, raptor, banshee, predator, scrambler, 250r, yfz450. These are all bikes my friends/family/friend's family own. By experience, 400ex is better in overall (Price included).

If u reply this message, start it with the bikes you have already rode.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2003, 06:41 PM
Pro Rider

lol, somebody's got a serious case of denial going. Yeah man, if not being able to jump as good, not having good suspension, not having as much power, not having reverse, and not having as good handling as ALL of the newer models is what you want, go buy a 400EX. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-22-2003, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

What difference does it make how many bikes everyone else has ridden? I doubt that you've been on all the ones that you mentioned, well, unless you are including the ones you sat on at the dealership [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. If you had really ridden all of those quads, and you STILL think the EX is the best, performance must not make a difference to you, because ALL of those bikes are faster than the EX.

Old 10-22-2003, 06:56 PM
Trailblazer

Quote:lol, somebody's got a serious case of denial going. Yeah man, if not being able to jump as good, not having good suspension, not having as much power, not having reverse, and not having as good handling as ALL of the newer models is what you want, go buy a 400EX
How many time you fu cking use the reverse? The only thing this crap does is add weight. For the rest, check what i wrote next.

Quote: What difference does it make how many bikes everyone else has ridden?I doubt that you've been on all the ones that you mentioned, well, unless you are including the ones you sat on at the dealership . If you had really ridden all of those quads, and you STILL think the EX is the best, performance must not make a difference to you, because ALL of those bikes are faster than the EX.
The difference it make is that you can compare! How can u compare with something u never tryed. These are bikes, as i said, that my friends/family/friend's family own. If a friend own a quad, hes gonna let me try it, its a friend.

Old 10-22-2003, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

The fact is most of us average people use reverse all the time. I realize you super studs have no use for it but people like me can only dream of being half the man you are. You can keep your 400ex, Predator, Z400, YZF450 and 450R. My life is just fine on my TB 400. You ride what you want and I'll ride what I want. How fast does that ex go when your pulling your wagon full of $hit behind. You said "Every single polaris owner get frustrated when u talk badly about their bike". Why is it so important to you to talk about other peoples bikes? Is that the only way you can feel good about your own bike? I think I've said this a thousand times to people but I'll say it again. If Polaris is so crappy then why in the heck do you pay so much attention to them? Why don't you go find a **** site to play on instead of wasting space in this forum?

Old 10-22-2003, 08:21 PM
Trailblazer

I dont know any1 who uses reverse often(TALKING ABOUT PERFORMANCE QUAD).
450R?
You are out the topic with your trailblazer, we are talking about performance quad.
I talk about polaris because its a discussion forum about quads. Im getting to the 5th page in about a week, must be something good with it?

Old 10-22-2003, 08:37 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah TRX450R. It's made by your beloved honda. Dumb@ss! What you did was come into our forum with your diarrhea of the mouth. Yeah yeah you and your big hang up about sport quads. Truth is most of the people who own these sports quads aren't capable of riding it to it's full potential anyway. These forums are to help people! Not to come into and puke your senseless $hit around! I'll be glad when you get next months playboy. You'll be to busy sticking the pages together to come in here and spout off.

Old 10-22-2003, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider

Must be cause your a tool! You say polaris people always get upset when you talk about their quads? go in the kawi, suzuki, yami, honda,, Bombardia, hell ANY forum and start talking the $hit your talking right now to the owners of all these "inferior" quads that you speak of, and see who gets upset! If i came into the honda forum and started bashing your quad, would you agree with me (prob) or argue back...exactly!

As far as riding other quads..yup rode them..raptor, shee, z400, 400ex. Honestly..my brothers Scrambler 500 feels faster...may not handle as good..but its no wheres CLOSE to my pred. Every other quad out there that you mentioned will kill a 400ex on a mx track. Look at EVERY review that ANY mag has ever done with the 400ex against the newer quads..they all have quicker track times. Now im not one to quote mags, cause i think they all are a bit retarded, however usuallly its one or another that make up some bull, but when they ALL say the same thing..the 400ex had its day..its old tech motor just cant keep up with the new boys..Its still a fun, reliable, good handling quad..BUT its nothing compaired to the newest quads! Deal with it!

Quick Reply: Polaris high performance quad???