Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Got busted riding my quad!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 04:22 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Got busted riding my quad!!

what pisses me off is that ppl ride them gas powerd scooters around here on the roads the hole time and don't get b!tched at

Old 11-18-2003, 05:08 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: aussiequadrider
Well I'm glad you got a ticket & I'm sorry you don't get one every time you act like a idiot.
Now stop your crying & go and ask your mother for a tissue.

Geoff.
I agree. A few idiots can ruin it for everyone. I'm not perfect either. If you break the law and get caught tough rocks.

Old 11-18-2003, 05:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

was riding a while back and passed a couple walking a trial. The buddie I was riding with stoped for some reason, turns out they were waving us to stop. Last time I allow him to run in front of me. The puffy chested hippy geeks said that they didnt think I had a usfd approved spark arrester and also thought I was two loud. I told him I was loud but legal. I purchased the USFD approved arrester. He said this will tell us, and put a stick in my silencer to see how far it would go before hitting the screen I guess, he said well its questionable, show me where it says USFD on it. I looked but could only find a cerial # for the silencer. He said that they would give me a ticket but left it in the truck. He said to go home and at least put a homemade screen on it, but go home. I was pissed, went to my truck and looked up my paper work and found the cerial number and the description saying USFD approved, put the info in my pocket and went ridding and looking for the little pr!cks. Couldn't find them. Their snoty tone sure did get me fired up. Better than getting a ticket though. Sorry to here you guys getting tickets.

Old 11-18-2003, 05:26 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: aussiequadrider
Well I'm glad you got a ticket & I'm sorry you don't get one every time you act like a idiot.Now stop your crying & go and ask your mother for a tissue.Geoff.
Whats your prob man? I hope you get a ticket...I dont need any of my mom's help even when i was young i did things my self...

Also the cop did not like the fact that i was 18 if i were 15 or something he probably would have let me go....
I go to court at 5:00 ill let you know what happens...

Old 11-18-2003, 05:41 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: kawasaskirules
what pisses me off is that ppl ride them gas powerd scooters around here on the roads the hole time and don't get b!tched at
That too gets under my skin[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

They can go anywhere, stall traffic because they usually are no faster than aprox. 35mph and don't have to carry insurance, no license plates required and most of the time under aged driver.

Chet

Old 11-18-2003, 06:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm glad that others have that problem. Seeing under aged kids riding double without helmets on the street pisses me off. GET THIS CRAP, 2 weeks ago I saw 3 underage riders cramped all on one small scooter on a 45mph main road actually pass a police officer and wave to him. None were wearing helmets and the moron officer did not even stop them. Something has to be wrong here!

Old 11-18-2003, 06:18 PM
Pro Rider

Back in the 80s I was ride my old try-z 250 right in front of my house and looked up to see a cop coming down the street well this *** gets out of his car and started write.When I told him I live right there and pointed to my house he steps up to me and poked me in the chest and say boy your riding on my street.I guess when you become a cop they give you your own street.

Old 11-18-2003, 06:28 PM
Pro Rider

I was out riding the TB on the road to go up to my dads farm he bought just up the road,I got pulled over by over KY fish and game foring riding on the road not too long ago.He just said your not allowed to drive them on the road and said next time he catchs me on the road hes going to impound my TB and give me ticket.He finally stop talking and let me by with just a warning.That is bull though it makes me so mad we cant ride on the rode[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 11-18-2003, 06:44 PM
Pro Rider

hey assiequadrider and sumpter1, why do you guys have to be such A-holes about it. at least he pulled over and didnt run, cause if he ran he would have caused twice the trouble. go screw yourselfs and leave the guy alone, if i got a ticket do you think that would stop me from riding on the road, no it wouldnt. i have got written up about 5 -6 times in the past year for riding on the road, i live in jersey were people arent very quad freindly. its morones like you who dont deserve quads. im a responsible riser, i always wair my helmet and ride safely. you probobly are a cop thats why you have that stuck up *** attitude. leave the guy alone and why dont aussiequadrider and sumpter1 go be a-holes together.

--------------------
2003 z400

Old 11-18-2003, 06:46 PM
Pro Rider

oh yeah, TRAILRIDER500 good luck in court tomorrow.

-------------------
2003 z400

Quick Reply: Got busted riding my quad!!