Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

hozed's broken case saver (cont)

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 01:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hozed's broken case saver (cont)

well.. wouldnt ya know that the case and everything else that was broken is covered under the polaris 1 year chain warrenty!!!
i got thinking about the chain warrenty and how if the chain broke and its covered... why not everything that the chain took with it?so i went to the dealer today. they called up polaris and they are gonna replace my case and everything else that was broken.. no labor warrenty but i dont care about that. saves me my 60$ to have it welded.. plus i get my rotor sprockets and a chain... chain gaurd and case saver... it cut a wire that goes to the tranny.. so i get ones of those too!

Old 01-28-2004, 01:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Good deal. Glad to see Polaris standing behind their products[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2004, 01:50 PM
Pro Rider

Once again a testament to why I bought my Polaris. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Great news [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2004, 03:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

why? because their clip fell off? ya i knew but still, i was lucky i noticed and it only happend when i was going 2 mph.. and not drag racing like i was going to do... would have stopped me dead in my tracks and i probably would have went flying over the bars..
either way... i think any1 of us on here would have.. and i honestly didnt expect them to cover it.. i asked my buddy about it.. and they had no problem payin for parts so i have no problem excepting it.. call me what you wish.. but i have had many things on this machine break or malfunction.. so 1 side of a case and some others things shouldnt hurt them too much... not to mention this was my 2nd polaris in less than a year from them...

Old 01-28-2004, 03:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

umm.. nope
are you tellin me that if you did over 300$ (easily over 300) in damage than you wouldnt have it warrentied if possible? you may roll in cash.. but i dont

Old 01-28-2004, 04:01 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

well thank you...
and how is it fraud when i didnt lie to them? i put the chain back together the way i found it.. and under there 1 year chain warrenty it was covered.
and think of it this way.. this makes up for the new frame the offered me but i didnt take it because it was easy enought to fix myself.

Old 01-28-2004, 04:06 PM
Trailblazer

And people wonder why insurance/warranties are so high.

Old 01-28-2004, 04:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

yup.. cheap a$$holes like me.
like i said.. call me what you want.. but i dont think you will find many others what would turn it down... and no you just cant ask em.. because every1 will say its horrible until its their quad that breaks and they get the chance.

Old 01-28-2004, 07:38 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

i agree with hozed, its fine by me. He has had plenty of problems and the way I see it, if you dont like it, too bad. Brad

Old 01-28-2004, 07:42 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I am with Hozed on this one! I dont see how he did anything wrong[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: hozed's broken case saver (cont)