Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Body Armor

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2004, 11:20 AM
916 Reaper - Pure Evil Inside!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Body Armor

Hi all! New here, just bought 3 polaris'(in the sig), and was looking up chest protectors and body armor, and came across Skeletools. I also like the Nemeses Body Armor. Just wanted to get thoughts/opinions on the Skeletools body armor, if any one has any kind of experience with it since it seems to be cathing on in mottocross.

Old 03-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body Armor

that looks cool, and doesnt seem too expensive but it is foam though. how do you like your pred so far. do u know about the break line recall. if not call your local dealer.

Old 03-05-2004, 12:34 PM
Default Body Armor

Superballs5337

It says that
Pads have plastic laminate backing for added protection.
I did a further search and it is mostly used by skiers, snow/skateboarders, extreme mountain bikers and motorcrossers are now starting to wear them for there flexibility and comfort.

I have seen the brake line recall, and will have to ask the dealer about that. I do not actually have the quads yet, they are still in transit form the US and should be here in about two weeks, the dealer is sold out and that is when his next shipment arrives, and all of them are already sold!

Old 03-05-2004, 03:37 PM
EAB
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body Armor

Wow Dubai! What kind of riding do you do over there, alot of dunes? I'm not familiar with the terrain over there but when I see that area on the map I think of sand dunes like in Egypt. ( I know you are pretty far from there). My wife says I'm shallow because whenever I see a program on TV like about Egypt I want to ride my quad around in the sand... oh well[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 03-05-2004, 03:56 PM
Default Body Armor

EAB,

It is nothing but sand and dunes here. We have been here 4 years now and decided it was time to stop renting them every year, so we went out and bought some. Only thing is by the time they arrive here riding season will be coming to an end, starting to get toasty here.