Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

my 04 Pred vs friends raptor 03 or 04. I won.

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 08:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my 04 Pred vs friends raptor 03 or 04. I won.

If I wanted to I Could do alot to my Raptor to blow him away, but I like having challenges like I said I have beat Predators, out run them and everything and then Matt got one and he can beat me. Every quad runs different, but with a Stock Raptor you can go race every other stock quad and have a competetion. Right now I will be ready to race him again but if I lose I loose but I know there are Predators out there that I can beat. O well have riding all

Old 03-25-2004, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider

sounds good to me. but to yamaharideronly. why the hell would u say that stuff just to **** ppl off? sounds childish to me considering i am sure that you know how pissed that makes ppl on these forums.

Old 03-25-2004, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

Yea it was pretty dumb of me to say stuff but no what, there has been alot of replys

Old 03-25-2004, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider

Man from ol' fashion racing talk including the request insults all the way to singing kumbaya! And if that was not enough we now get a mention of the King (no not Elvis but Rodney) - man this is the lifeJ

Old 03-25-2004, 08:17 PM
Pro Rider

ya true. so i guess its settled now so lets drop it, and by the way i have always wanted a rappy but now it has changed to a scrammy, pred, or yfz

Old 03-25-2004, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

Raptor Banshee Ds650 Predator maybe even the VForce all run about the same Top speed and each and everyone of them could beat the other

Old 03-25-2004, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider

mudmaster250, its called talk'n smack and its typically done not out of spite but out of jest - as YamahaRiderOnly said, "there have been allot of replies" and the last time I checked that’s the idea behind the forums.

Old 03-26-2004, 11:23 AM
Pro Rider

I'll talk all the smack I want s long as I stay in the polaris forum. As you all know I hate CRAPTORS,but you would never see me go over to the yamamha forum to rip them up about there crappy trannies.I keep it here at the polaris forum.I know the issue about ripping on others ATVs,BUT I Owned One of those craptors.I didn't even get to beat it before it's first tranny brake,Then yamaha wouldn't cover it(CROCK OF ****).THEN there number2 and 3 trannies that blew and both were the fix kit.(BULL ****).
Also we have had electrical problems,starter problems,and have replaced the rear bearings 3 times.There has been blown shocks-and even after taking the whole thing apart for a rebuild after the first ride it made noises at ever bushing.
YAMAHA WOULD NEVER COVER ANYTHING THAT WENT WRONG!
I didn't Beat that quad as much as my scrammy and the scrammy wasn't made for that abuse.That raptor seen less use than any quad I owned and broke more.I'm not saying that it wasn't riden hard but it was made to be riden NOT GET WORKED ON!! The dealer always said that I must have been using reverse hard then jammnig it in forward that is why it broke(MORE BULL).so after the second tranny I didn't even use reverse and IT STILL BROKE.THIS IS ABOUT THE TIME I TOLD THE YAMHA DEALER TO SHOVE HIS **** WEAR THE SUN DON"T SHINE. After that I WILL NEVER TRUST A YAMAHA!!!!BIG LACK OF SUPORT ON THERE PART!!!

SAY WHAT YOU WANT YOU YAMAHA GUYS-I"VE BEEN THOUGH IT!!

POLARIS HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN!!POLARIS HAS EVEN COVERED PARTS ON MY QUAD THAT THEY DIDN"T HAVE TO!!

POLARIS GIVES THERE COSTUMERS CREDIT FOR THE FLAWS WE FIND

POLARIS IS ALL AMERICAN AND CARES FOR US!!

JUST TRY TO GET ANYTHING OUT OF YAMAHA"HA"HA"HA

ONE LAST THING--There still called CRAPTORS

Old 03-26-2004, 12:13 PM
Pro Rider

You go, Fixitmatt, you go.

Old 03-26-2004, 12:38 PM
Pro Rider

Fix it matt you really do need to calm yourself a little bit... Look at your last post. You hearts going so fast that ur gunna drop dead of a hard attack man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Dont bash machines you look like a little girl [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] just saying

Trailblazer where arew you from wi will out mudd you with my wolverine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I havent lost yet i even did better then 1 bigbear in a mud bogg over the handlbars. I took one trailblazer beacuase its 2 stroke it talled when it hit the cool water/ MUDD please tell em ur from pa and we will meeet upp.. I love friendly compitition. Nice job 04 pred. Rappy make it a sleeper. Dont tell him you are doing modd and do all air intakle and such everytihng that he cant see then blow him away and luash [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: my 04 Pred vs friends raptor 03 or 04. I won.