Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

my 04 Pred vs friends raptor 03 or 04. I won.

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2004, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my 04 Pred vs friends raptor 03 or 04. I won.

Hey fasteru you my dad has a 97 peterbuilt and 2 sterlings. They are beasts. I say you like that kid of stuff in your picture thing

Old 03-26-2004, 12:48 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Eceriderjbomb
Hey fasteru you my dad has a 97 peterbuilt and 2 sterlings. They are beasts. I say you like that kid of stuff in your picture thing

Yes, yes I do!! I have a Coronado right now for OTR, but may sell and buy my Uncle's Pete and do local runs.....Latah..

Old 03-26-2004, 01:41 PM
Range Rover

Top end, yes. That doesnt start to show up until over an 1/8th mile race. But the yfz will beat the pred, raptor, banshee, and the trx450r in a 300' drag. And since that is what most sand drags are, its pretty important. The yfz is the quickest sport atv on the market today. I dont think that anyone will disagree with me on that.

You dont own a raptor. Craptor is a sometimes effectionate name given to the bike by their owners. I dont own a predator. It would like me talking about a "pretaturd". I'm not disrespecting your bike, so keep your mouth shut about mine.[/quote]

Listen angrypuppy......you may want to save a few dollars and see a shrink about your low self esteem with regards to your Craptor....as far as me shutting my mouth....I will be at the dunes in Silver Lake the 2nd weekend in June.......bring your Craptor, and a backup bike .....and shut me up!!! and remember.......Don't sing it...bring it!!!!

Old 03-26-2004, 01:52 PM
Pro Rider

i never thought this would spark so many replies. thanks all and randy we need to go riding when this rain stops.

Old 03-26-2004, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider

Matt we are going to have to Ride when the Rain Stops but the only thing is I dont got a quad right now. In the Shop and wont have it back until Monday. It sucks but Seuhr might be around to go riding with you. Monday or Tuesday were going to have to go ride See ya

Old 03-26-2004, 09:20 PM
Pro Rider

Fastr you got the crhome in that snizzle[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. My dad <u>did</u> and lights. You read the other post [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 03-27-2004, 06:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: Lugnut03
Listen angrypuppy......you may want to save a few dollars and see a shrink about your low self esteem with regards to your Craptor....as far as me shutting my mouth....I will be at the dunes in Silver Lake the 2nd weekend in June.......bring your Craptor, and a backup bike .....and shut me up!!! and remember.......Don't sing it...bring it!!!!
You dont have any comeback for the data I relayed about the actual quads, so you are going to fix it by cutting me down and acting like a hard a$$. Well I guess I'm just too much of a wimp for you. Maybe I'll just stay home and suck on my thumb.

Old 03-28-2004, 09:11 PM
Pro Rider

Matt I wanted to show ya up today but you didnt want to bring the Pred out to play. You know I will beat ya don't ya? Well take it easy and sometime this week, on like thursday were have to go ride before me and Josh go up north. C Ya

Old 03-29-2004, 04:10 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: maddog56
Originally posted by: Lugnut03
You dont have any comeback for the data I relayed about the actual quads, so you are going to fix it by cutting me down and acting like a hard a$$. Well I guess I'm just too much of a wimp for you. Maybe I'll just stay home and suck on my thumb.
What data did you relay!!! All you said is what every Yamaha owner states...my bike is faster than anything out there period with no facts to back it up!!! I doubt you have even seen a 450 R so how would you know a yfz can beat it?? I simply called you a pu$$ and invited you to prove how fast your Craptor is???? As far as being a hard a$$...you told me to shut my mouth..I said shut it yourself...if you can't take a little smack talkin....stay home and eat your milk and cookies you big baby

Old 03-29-2004, 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

Hey maddog56, Took a quick glance at your photo page and got a kick out of your "Danger" sticker - Always nice to know that the pred can make you raptor boys feel the need to reinforce your man hood and defend your rides[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: my 04 Pred vs friends raptor 03 or 04. I won.