Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

How many got the quad out today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2004 | 10:00 PM
RAJ
|
Pro Rider
Default How many got the quad out today?

Was everyone able to get out today and ride? I see that some of us did....because some of us had some problems.

Old 03-28-2004 | 10:07 PM
Pro Rider

I was out for about four hours today!! beautiful today in central indiana!! but like you said..I had some problems (still do.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]isgust[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] but hopefully I'll be back up and running soon

Old 03-28-2004 | 10:08 PM
Pro Rider

oh u better belive it i was out riding with a good bit of ppl on and off through the day. i was mostly riding with be friends that come up once a month in the summer the one rides a pred his women rides a 400 ex another rides a 250x and the last one just baught a used rappy that has some stuf done to it. we was up playing at the one hill climb ( bikini and high walls) for about 2 hours then there was about 30 ppl came on 4x4s. they just sat up ther watching us and being amazed. i climbed a couple of them on da tb barley making it. i was mostly climbing though on their quads though. we rode from like 11 this morning to 7 tonight is was a wicked time

Old 03-28-2004 | 10:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

ya i got some good riding in today... about 5 hours worth... it was a great day for it...
had alot of fun... no one broke anything major... just a banged up front rim on my buddies 450r.

Old 03-28-2004 | 10:15 PM
RAJ
|
Pro Rider

I hope it's this nice next week...we are going to big rock. We was out for about 4 hours today. I did get a sun burn. But spring is here Got to LOVE that[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-28-2004 | 10:23 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah I did some ridding today, yesterday was the breakin procces for my Sport 400. I port and polished, bored 0.40 over with a weisco, pro design cool head and a 42mm flatside carb. Today was the day to have some fun only low 80's today in Arizona but was fun.

Old 03-29-2004 | 12:47 AM
Elite Pro Rider

I WAS going to get it out today, until I discovered my hub problem[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I did get most of my spring service maintence done though. And the great news is that after cleaning out hte recoil she fires right up and runs like a dream[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I did move it about 10 feet though, so I could get the Harley out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2004 | 01:08 AM
Pro Rider

The wife and I took the 2 Sportsman out to the Pismo Dunes at around 4:00 in the evening and had some friends come down to the beach for a Weener Roast and S'mores. My buddy took my wifes 400 out with me and we got in a good ride, we came in about an hour after sunset. Things are getting busy here on the dunes, lots of out of towners and things are getting crazy! It's fun to be a local, sit back, and watch the madness that people do on their quads, trucks, and cars!

Old 03-29-2004 | 02:28 AM
Pro Rider

not a very good day up here to ride, colder-about 40 deg., and raining off and on... but had to get her out for a couple trips up and
down the driveway. i just got done updating my carb with the new jets and etc that polaris finally came out with for the 600's and
700's. also installed dalton primary/secondary springs and a new belt while i was in there. finished the usual spring oil/fluid
changes tis after noon, so i had to listen to my youngest son and take him for a ride! i can't finish adjusting the idle mixture until
it warms up outside, but it already runs like a brand new bike!!! I highly recommend the cold start/runnability carb update for
these bikes to everybody!!! All I have to say is it is about time!

Old 03-29-2004 | 02:04 PM
Range Rover

Damn straight! The wife and I went out on a big club ride, about 25 of us in all. Great day for me, all hard riding but the wife was a little tired at the end of it. Rode it all day to comments that I was going to get my Predator stuck and ended up only getting stuck once on a tree over the path... because of where it was, I couldn't take it at any speed. Well... I did have to drag my quad through two major ditches but it's so light and I'm a bodybuilder, no problems - I was through it quicker than any AWD quad was, and several got stuck including a '99 sportsman. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: How many got the quad out today?