Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Anyone use that polaris credit card???

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2004, 02:10 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone use that polaris credit card???

Hey TreeDoc, Yeah, I've seen those 49 bucks a month deals. Mine is a little different. The deal was (November of 2002) 99 dollars a month with a fixed interest rate for the life of the loan/credit. The only stip was that if you were late or missed a payment, your interest rate would go to 18%. Mine was immediately set up as an automatic payment online through my bank. It is set at 150 fifty a month and key bank sends it out every month without me doing a thing. It's worked well so far. I am not sure whether you can still get that 99 a month fixed rate deal anymore, but it was still available as of about 3 months ago. The key is to NOT miss a payment and try to send more than the minimum in. It just helps to know that if things are tight one month, you only have to send in 99 bucks. It may not be for everyone, but at the time, It really helped me to be able to get into the sport! Before that I was strictly a Boater and a snowmobiler. But now I think quads are the best. One of the few things you can do YEAR ROUND!

Mike

Old 04-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Range Rover

Also, any accessories you got at the same time as the quad, were included in the 99 dollar payment. My trailer and other little items were purchased with the scrambler and all fell under the 99 bucks. However, if you were to go back the next day and buy something with the credit card, it is indeed seperate from the 99 bucks and is also at the 17.9 interest rate. I purchased a bag or something that i wanted the next day, when my first bill came, it listed the bike, trailer and everything with a fixed rate and showed 99 dollars due,. on a seperate line, was the bag and a helmet i believe and it was listed at 17.9 interest rate and a seperate amount due of like 9 dollars. so the total due on the invoice was $107.00. they keep everything seperate. Make sense? either way, ya gotta try to send more in if you can. I am still enjoying the ride!

Old 04-08-2004, 02:30 PM
Range Rover

I didn't make rumble on the ridge but my trailer did. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] My buddy borrowed my trailer and went down but I had choir practice Saturday morning for our Palm Sunday service. Really couldn't justify skippin the practice to go play. Hopefully the next time. We are hoping to head down to H/M next week for a day of riding. Jay

Old 04-08-2004, 02:57 PM
Range Rover

Well at least something of yours made it down [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] It was a muddy mess though, still a blast as usual. The Herrick Valley Rally is also coming up. H/M sounds like a great time, hope to make it down there sometime!

Mike