Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Bigfoot Sightings

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2000, 04:42 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

"Science" marches on indeed. Didn't say anything about it before now--didn't think it was a big deal--but for the last three years while squirrel hunting east of Mt. Hood my son and I have played Go Fish and Gin Rummy with several Bigfeet around the campfire at night. It took them a while to get the hang of it, but now we have to watch out for them cheating! FYI, in case y'all run into some, they favor sardines in mustard sauce. Gives them gas though. Whoo!
But with their help I've unravelled the riddle of the abandoned homesteads we find while atving. They're remnants of Bigfoot civilization! Seems that during the Depression they got disgusted with sheep and leaky roofs and decided to take back the pure life, running around naked in the woods and grabbing a stray environmentalist here and there to put on the barbie, for which we should all be grateful.

Old 07-24-2000, 04:45 PM
TG1
Pro Rider

Bigfoot? What have you guys been smoking? The only thing seen here are wolves and moutain lions (if you can believe the stories). Anyways good luck finding Bigfoot... I'll buy him a beer if he ever comes this way.

Old 07-24-2000, 06:00 PM
Pro Rider

I am sure glad we aren't the only ones to see a Bigfoot.A couple of weeks ago we had a atv party
on our land,well after about 5 cases of beer &
burning a few we all went riding.About half way
up the trail there it was,well think it was,
maybe.Well anyway it would have been neet to see
one.Hard to imagine anyway.ha ha

TRUCK

Old 07-24-2000, 07:49 PM
Pro Rider

I wear a size 14 boot? Is that a big enough foot?

Old 07-24-2000, 08:48 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

With so many posters from Arkansas, I hoped for first-person, eyewitness accounts of sightings of the Fouke Monster. Hollywood even made a movie about this chap ("The Boggy Creek Monster"(?)). I remain disappointed.

Tree Farmer

Old 07-25-2000, 12:05 AM
Trailblazer

The other night my freinds and I were have a good party back in the "bush"(our party spot nickname since we are all to young to drink) Well anyways after having many of beverages we took the john deer gator for a ride. But as we left we seen something big fat and ugly running behind us. So we threw it in reverse and ran it over. Mabee this should be on UNSOLVED MYSTERIES.
BIGFOOT-give my a break-I have seen some useless postes but this one takes the cake. Although there was some of the funniest stories i have ever read in here. Keep Them Coming.

Old 07-25-2000, 01:22 AM
Range Rover

the only bigfoot i saw was a sp 500 with 27'vamps. lol DAN 96 SP500 .

Old 07-25-2000, 01:16 PM
BLH
Pro Rider

Listen, I've gotta say I'm suprised at the negativity of these posts. The humor, and joking one would expct with this type of subject. But the cruelness to someone who has veiws and beliefs differant than your own is disturbing. As for the posts containing drinking and weed while ridding, shows great immaturity. And you do realize, that the opponents of our sport read our posts. Some of you just give them the ammo they need to try to shut us down. Don't think it can happen? ever wonder why three wheelers arn't made? Because they arn't safe. But why? Because of the they they were rode, unsafe and immature ridding. OK, I'll get off my soap-box now. But try to think about what you write.

Bruce L. Hall
99 Sport 400

Old 07-25-2000, 04:49 PM
Pro Rider

I agree with you bruce, they did not need to be cruel to the guy. I would like to say that I never
have believed in bigfoot either. I have had 3 ufo experiences in my life and thus I believe in them before I believe in a bigfoot. One of the 3 was government related, even. With all the people in this world, how the hay could a bigfoot stay hid??
I dont think so. We still have allot of woodlands in minnesota, and I have a few hundred days in the woods and i have never seen anything odd out there. rangerchet

Old 07-25-2000, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

figure something large and powerful the coating to be protected from the elements, better sight and hearing and smell than humans have, plus more intelligence than any animal they could hide easily. They would know we were coming long before we got there.

Quick Reply: Bigfoot Sightings