Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Well Well Well, good morning officer! BANSHEE:)

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2004, 08:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well Well Well, good morning officer! BANSHEE:)

trailrider500, is your banshee the one that has a red grill/gas tank and yellow plastics? I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! if you want people to stp buggin you, i'll buy it!!

Old 06-13-2004, 09:37 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

thats complete BS!!! i wonder is gashdog is gonna show his face around here anymore... whatta pr!ck...
cool it worked out for you... although i am sure that isnt the way you wanted to find out if it was legal or not. lol
and if gashdog see's this... why did you call the police about this? its none of your business and all TR talked about in his original post was that he bought his quad cheap... and he saw the same guy selling other quads for cheap too... and then thought that they could be stolen and just wanted others opinions...

Old 06-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Trailblazer

Haha....what a sissy. You should send the Popo to his place to make sure that his ***** are still attached and not stolen.

Old 06-14-2004, 12:47 PM
Pro Rider

uhm..that is hearsay and completely inadmitable in court..how did he convince the cops with hearsay??
I know a guy who knows a guy who thinks another guy has stolen property....BULLS*&T...

Old 06-14-2004, 03:36 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Metallikev
uhm..that is hearsay and completely inadmitable in court..how did he convince the cops with hearsay??
I know a guy who knows a guy who thinks another guy has stolen property....BULLS*&T...
That's another one of my issues with this situation. It must have been a slow day in the town that TR500 lives. Not having been there to hear what the LEO asked and said to TR500, and it wouldn't be prudent to guess but from the outside looking in on what happened either the LEO's were a bit reckless or maybe Gashog spun a real good story with a bit of embellishment to get Law Enforcement to react in the first place.

If I were you TR500, I'd be investigating the LE Agency and find out exactly what the complaint was, verbage and all. I'd guess our lil' buddy Gashog wasn't forthright in his story to the Police, how could he be when there was no more info offered here on this forum other than your initial "I think I MIGHT have a stolen ATV, what should I do? I can't imagine ANY agency responding to a call of such complaint.

Old 06-14-2004, 03:45 PM
Pro Rider

one other thing..how did he get your home address?..never ever ever post your exact location on the net..there are just too many wackos out and about..

Old 06-14-2004, 04:16 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the guy got his license plate # from his mustang he had a pic of and tracked it to him.

Old 06-14-2004, 04:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Metallikev
one other thing..how did he get your home address?..never ever ever post your exact location on the net..there are just too many wackos out and about..
He took down the liscence plate of of TR's mustang in his picture and had it ran.

Old 06-14-2004, 04:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Grrr. TBsleeper. Ya got me on that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2004, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Well Well Well, good morning officer! BANSHEE:)