Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Well Well Well, good morning officer! BANSHEE:)

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2004, 11:54 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well Well Well, good morning officer! BANSHEE:)

you tried that in the day of morning. you were just trying to set a trap.....and someone will bit......they won't understand or get ticked for some reason......you can always keep trying.....someone will bit....i am disappointed that no one said anything about the whackin it into his mothers panties....now thats funny. i don't care who you are...thats funny.....getterdone

Old 06-15-2004, 12:53 AM
Pro Rider

Hey TR you coming to silver lake the last weekend of june.... Im gonna be out there.... I would like to double check your vins just for safety sake LOL j/k

Its legal get that thing on the dunes and rip it out!!!! C'MON

Old 06-15-2004, 03:51 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: Diesel3247
you tried that in the day of morning. you were just trying to set a trap.....and someone will bit......they won't understand or get ticked for some reason......you can always keep trying.....someone will bit....i am disappointed that no one said anything about the whackin it into his mothers panties....now thats funny. i don't care who you are...thats funny.....getterdone
huh?

Old 06-15-2004, 11:39 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Bing
huh?
....kind of what I was thinkin', Bing!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2004, 12:20 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2004, 12:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

TR500- Don't let this keep you from posting pictures of your quads. Just make sure you cover any info that can be traced back to you. I cover up plate numbers that I haven't even used for years.

If someone types in Trailrider500 (or any other name) into a search. It will bring up previous post. I'm not typing about a search on the connection but on the internet. If people use the same name on other sites then it will lead someone there. So make sure you don't lead someone to more info about yourself on another site. It may be a site that you feel comfortable about sharing info about yourself. CYA.

The only people I email from an atv site are the moderators. I really don't like emails too much and I really don't want any emails from strangers. Don't give out your emails.

Old 06-15-2004, 10:38 PM
Trailblazer

just red what i posted. doesn't make sense to me either. my defense. i had been drinking for a long time.

Old 06-15-2004, 10:45 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

my defense. i had been drinking for a long time.
lol, atleast you can admit it.

Old 06-15-2004, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider

...or remember!

Old 06-16-2004, 01:15 AM
Pro Rider

does anyone else love getting sh!tfaced, then getting on the internet and rambling on about nothing as much as I do[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I think I'm one of those people who give out too much information...hehe like half of the people on the forums probably have my address, it's posted on my website as with my cell phone #, home #, date of birth, social security #, all 36 and a half of my credit car numbers, and all other personally identifiable information that I can't think of right now. Try a search once[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Well Well Well, good morning officer! BANSHEE:)