I like the sound of this

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2004, 02:05 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I like the sound of this

Polaris Industries to Host Analyst Event July 21-22, 2004
June 28, 2004 3:46:00 PM ET

Polaris Industries Inc. announced today that the executive management team of Polaris will host an Analyst Event on Wednesday, July 21, 2004, 5:00 - 9:00 p.m., and Thursday, July 22, 2004, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in St. Paul, Minnesota. Management will introduce several exciting new products and elaborate on the next steps in its strategy to make Polaris the dominant brand in recreational and utility vehicles. Additionally, attendees will have an opportunity to ride many of the new products introduced during the event.

Presentations during the meeting will be given by the following executives: Tom Tiller, President and CEO; Mike Malone, Chief Financial Officer; Ken Sobaski, Vice President, Sales, Service and Business Development; Jeff Bjorkman, Vice President, Operations; Rich Kobes, General Manager, Personal Watercraft; Bob Nygaard, General Manger, Snowmobiles; Mark Blackwell, General Manger, Victory motorcycles; Scott Swenson, General Manager, Parts, Garments and Accessories; Bennett Morgan, General Manager, All Terrain Vehicles; Mike Jonikas, General Manager, Utility Vehicles; and Mike Dougherty, Director, International Operations.

An agenda for the Analyst Event is accessible on the Polaris website at www.polarisindustries.com. Click on the Investor Relations link, then Calendar at the top of the page, then Analyst Conference 2004.

Those wishing to listen to the meeting portion of the event by telephone may dial 800-374-6475 in the U.S. and Canada or 706-634-4982 internationally. The conference code number for both domestic and international calls is 7815062. The audio portion of the meeting will also be available by webcast at http://audioevent.mshow.com/171533.

For more information about the Analyst Event please contact Cela Sandin at 763-542-0502.

About Polaris

Information about the complete line of Polaris products is available from authorized Polaris dealers or from the Polaris homepage at www.polarisindustries.com.

With annual 2003 sales of $1.6 billion, Polaris designs, engineers, manufactures and markets snowmobiles, all-terrain vehicles (ATVs), personal watercraft, Victory motorcycles and the Polaris RANGER for recreational and utility use. The Polaris Professional Series, a line of heavy duty Workmobiles(TM) targeted at lawn and landscape companies, equipment rental companies and construction operations, marks Polaris' expansion into the commercial equipment marketplace.

Polaris is the recognized leader in the snowmobile industry; one of the largest manufacturers of ATVs in the world; and a leading manufacturer of personal watercraft. Victory motorcycles, established in 1998 and representing the first all-new American-made motorcycle from a major company in nearly 60 years, are rapidly making impressive in-roads into the motorcycle cruiser marketplace. Polaris also enhances the riding experience with a complete line of Pure Polaris apparel, accessories and parts, available at Polaris dealerships. Consumers can also purchase apparel and vehicle accessories anytime at www.polarisindustries.com.

Polaris Industries Inc. trades on the New York Stock Exchange and Pacific Stock Exchange under the symbol "PII," and the Company is included in the S&P Small-Cap 600 stock price index.

Contact Information: Polaris Industries Inc., Minneapolis Richard Edwards, 763-513-3477

© 2004 BusinessWire

I like the sound of this! Now I really think the 800 is coming!

Old 06-29-2004, 12:47 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that sounds sweet, i wonder how the "listen to meeting by telephone" thing works [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-29-2004, 01:15 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

you can also hear the meeting over the net. Sounds interesting.

Old 06-29-2004, 01:17 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I just used this link http://audioevent.mshow.com/171533. The info or message you have found is for stock share holders, when you go to the link it has a long in for share holders.

Old 06-29-2004, 01:18 PM
Pro Rider

Management will introduce several exciting new products and elaborate on the next steps in its strategy to make Polaris the dominant brand in recreational and utility vehicles.
That just makes my head race around. There is no telling what we will see, but whatever it is it has to be king!

Old 06-29-2004, 01:25 PM
Pro Rider

also what i like about polaris is they go out of their way to fix things and they're always lookign to make newthings and not afraid to try things that no one else has.

Old 06-29-2004, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: tbsleeper
also what i like about polaris is they go out of their way to fix things and they're always lookign to make newthings and not afraid to try things that no one else has.
Amen to that!!! Well if I don't get to hear it then someone that does needs to post the news afterwards!!

Old 06-29-2004, 09:32 PM
Pro Rider

i knew about that like a week ago. good friends with a dealer.

Old 06-30-2004, 01:15 PM
Trailblazer

Hopefully there will be something about the 05 predator, I'm anxcioous to here about it. I've heard rumors of like a predator 450 or 460. We'll have to wait till then.

Old 06-30-2004, 05:34 PM
Pro Rider

anyone anyone anyone??? anyone see it???

Quick Reply: I like the sound of this