Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

trail closed for good!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2004, 06:41 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trail closed for good!!!

You have a forbidden word in your message post. Please click the back button in your browser and remove this word from your post. The words that are forbidden are highlighted for you.

Trail closed for goodl!!!!

After 2 years. of this guy having his trail open i decided to buy a bike. 4 weeks after he closed it to ATV's. ony dirt Bikes are allowed.. when I asked him why people were steling stuff and it could onyl be ATV'ers her said.. this is bull Crap ........ the worst part where he blocked now blocks us from going to 3 other trails.... he said us the road.... were we are ATV's aren't allowed on the road but 1 mile down the road different county and we are allowed..... i just need to tell everyone cause i am now pissed.. I must now bring my bike back to quebec and go on the trails here hassel free.. but i liked it in upstate new york., oh well.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 09-12-2004, 09:39 PM
Trailblazer

Where in upstate NY?

Of course, NY is the most unfriendly OHV state in the union. We have to pay 34.00 registration, but can't ride our machines anywhere, but unregistered Snowmobiles can fly down the road at 100MPH just fine.

Old 09-12-2004, 09:43 PM
Pro Rider

Same thing happened here, neighbor blocked off the trail behind his gravel pit, so we cant get to the snowmobile trail or the store without going down a few miles of road. There are some beautiful trails back there with great views, but people were tearing up the blueberry fields back there. That happened just after we got our trailer, so it was just after we started bringing the wheelers to the lake. Know how it feels. I hate it when your being the good driver, and someone blows by you and down the road, but the people in the houses make faces at you when you go by after......

Old 09-13-2004, 01:20 PM
Trailblazer

It is in Moorse.

the guy has a shack setup during the winter there for the Snowmobiles however inorder to get there they need to go through my friends land.
this year he is going to post the land to make the Snowmobiles find a new way around. see how the guy feels when he makes little or no money this winter.

i always say payback is a B@#$%

we will see how long it takes him to reopen the trail..

But i shouldn't complain that much. If i take my bike home to Montreal. i just need to drive 30 miles and get on some nice trails. but it cost 100 bucks a year for the permit. but i guess it is well worth it,.