Old 09-06-2000, 01:17 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ROOSTER
My Massey Fergusion combine was belt drive!!!!CM

Old 09-06-2000, 02:22 PM
Pro Rider

...and I think the Honda Civic HX has a CVT tranny too. Cob, our Oliver combine was belt drive too. Our air compressor is belt drive, and so is our riding lawnmower! Hehe.

Old 09-06-2000, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider

CM: Thats spelled Ferguson(wheres Andy when ya need him ) Hey it is amazing when you can run a 100-200 HP combine, that weighs more than a dead preacher, with a belt but some people can't understand how it works on a Polaris.

Old 09-06-2000, 04:54 PM
Pro Rider

Andy, you are incorrect, the Rancher NEVER had a shootout with the Kodiak.

Old 09-06-2000, 10:09 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Touche there Jack!!! I put Big Bear or Kodiak. Couldn't remember which one so I put both with the "or" in there to show the indecision. I thought it was the Big Bear but I wasn't sure enough, and didn't want to go dig through magazines just for that. Either way, the Big Bear had it in a lot of categories. Still though, they gave it to the honda, and it looked a lot closer when reading the article than their final decision said.

Old 09-06-2000, 10:10 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I didn't go back and edit that thing either. You just must have forgotten, because that post was two pages ago.

Old 09-06-2000, 10:20 PM
Range Rover

Around here the SP500 sells for the same thing the Rubi sells for.

Old 09-06-2000, 10:33 PM
Range Rover

Andy, if the forum makes you so mad that it reduces you to a level so low it causes you to resort to name calling then maybe you should leave and not come back.

Old 09-06-2000, 10:46 PM
Range Rover

Tim, I never said I thought the HO was new. I know it isn't. However, it is new to the SP500.

Old 09-07-2000, 12:40 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Thats a good point, I've been here over 2 years already with over 1100 posts since they put the counter on. I'm with you, I should probably leave and not come back. Its not like I've ever said anything useful anyway. Mosty I just bash people and call everyone names. Thats why you see me starting all of these "Mine is better" topics. I will go to a lesser travelled forum and use the name "ArticCatOne". That way everyone will know that my quad is #1. I can then explain why every shootout was wrong and that the Arctic Cat model involved should have rightfully won and why. Or maybe this. I'll trade in the Cat and the 300 and my truck, then put out a second mortgage and buy me a Rubicon. Then when I get outrun by a Sportsman or I can't go up a hill because of my limited slip super AP type differential, I can always tell horror stories of rubber band transmissions and paper air filters to ease the pain. If that happens, I'll go by the name RubyTuesday, or RubySlippers, or maybe even Ruby the giant Gnome. Thats a good idea. I'll start my own forum and call it the Name Calling Better Quad Total Bashing Club. Yeah thats it. Thanks for the advice. You are a real insightful pal.

But then again, that would take a lot of work and time, and I'm not totally sure that I am up to it. On second thought, maybe I'll just stay here where I belong. That way I still have people like Tree Farmer and Bill Cilliberti around who remember what the old forums were like. Yeah, I guess I'll probably just stay put.

Quick Reply: sportsman or rubicon?