Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Yo ho hozed

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 12:20 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yo ho hozed

i dunno where he went... we usually talk through PM's alot... but he hasnt been around... the ole pred musta broke down in the woods on him and he is stuck out there!

Old 10-01-2004, 12:23 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

hmmmm.......interesting.....but Hozed....I just gotcha.....I figured you knew where he was, due to the fact that you were stalking him....and of course you are honest...

Old 10-01-2004, 12:25 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

lol.. i thought of that while posting... but i was trying to be serious... your smarter than i thought!!!

Old 10-01-2004, 12:26 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

lol......I am very intelligent....and tricky.....

Old 10-01-2004, 01:42 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

hey this time it isnt me and bbs jokin on the forusm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] kinda feels weird to read what other people are writting lol

Old 10-01-2004, 01:57 AM
Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

Originally posted by: BigBadScrambler
Originally posted by: Hozed
Originally posted by: Bradracer18Your name, and TR500's in the same sentence with "beating them off as we speak" is causing me to have stomach cramps....so I have to go.....
ROFL!!!i said beating them off with STICKS!!!lollol... poodles...
STICKS AND POODLES!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE SICK MAN![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL
Don't forget about the deer. I think he beat the one on his photo page with a stick. Sex is better when they can't fight back. At least that's what Hozed told me once. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 02:12 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

Originally posted by: fishslab
Originally posted by: Bradracer18Your name, and TR500's in the same sentence with "beating them off as we speak" is causing me to have stomach cramps....so I have to go.....
STICKS AND POODLES!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! YOU ARE SICK MAN![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL
Don't forget about the deer. I think he beat the one on his photo page with a stick. Sex is better when they can't fight back. At least that's what Hozed told me once. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
lol no...that looks like one horny deer as is...I dont think he beat it first....if you know what I mean [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-01-2004, 02:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

Originally posted by: fishslab
There seems to be a pattern there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I think he went for that 11 pointer for a reason [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LOL J/K

Old 10-01-2004, 02:21 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

lol.....poor hozed.....

But seriously now, does anyone know where TR500 has ran off too???? Are we going to have to make a search and rescue party for him.....Hozed and BBS can go undercover, and stalk all of the townspeople, looking for a lead......while the rest of us will wait patiently at Hozed's house.....eating his mom's cookies and playing with his washer......

Old 10-01-2004, 02:25 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

Nickname: trailrider500

Last Visited On: Thu September 30, 2004 10:52 PM

He was online tonight

Quick Reply: Yo ho hozed