Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yo ho hozed

I was up at 6:20am. But still!

Old 10-02-2004, 09:51 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

i worked.... you sat in class all day... who cant do that!!!

Old 10-02-2004, 10:21 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

Correction. On those days (thirsday and Fridays) I have lab. Instead of sitting in class, I was rebuilding and 472ci big block Chevy, Durajunk Diesel, AND had to pull the motor out of a Silverado. On top of that, I had lab assignments including combustion chamber measuring, on vehical valve adjustments, valve and seat grinding. As well as other misc. measurements involved in rebuilding engines. NOW YOU TRY THAT!

Old 10-02-2004, 10:25 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

Originally posted by: BigBadScrambler
Correction. On those days (thirsday and Fridays) I have lab. Instead of sitting in class, I was rebuilding and 472ci big block Chevy, Durajunk Diesel, AND had to pull the motor out of a Silverado. On top of that, I had lab assignments including combustion chamber measuring, on vehical valve adjustments, valve and seat grinding. As well as other misc. measurements involved in rebuilding engines. NOW YOU TRY THAT!
i do that **** with my eyes closed (thats why my 450 has me puzzeled!!!)
you try trimming out a house and building a set of stairs!!! pff.... anyone can turn a wrench...

Old 10-02-2004, 10:43 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

Yes, well NON of my my machines have "in pieces" next to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Do you need ole BBS to come down there and show you how to remove a spark plug?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-02-2004, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

i know what u mean, im only 16 and im in a collision repar class at my high school, my school has a program called rctc. im prolly gonna fix my dented up blaster for free!!

Old 10-02-2004, 11:13 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

Yes, well NON of my my machines have "in pieces" next to them[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Do you need ole BBS to come down there and show you how to remove a spark plug?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
lol the 450 is back together actually... and its not the skill thats getting me... its that lil thing called motivation!
but yes... while ur stalking me it would be tit if you could fix my pred.

Old 10-02-2004, 11:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

Originally posted by: Hozed
lol the 450 is back together actually... and its not the skill thats getting me... its that lil thing called motivation!
but yes... while ur stalking me it would be tit if you could fix my pred.
Motivation!? You need motivation?! Put a picture of a French Poodle on the Pred. That ought to get you motivated to "work" on it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] J/K

Old 10-03-2004, 10:32 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default Yo ho hozed

LOL!!!
at the time is was hard to work on a broken quad when i had a perfectly good one all ready to ride. i was just starting to work on the pred when the 450 died... i got the engine out, and thats pretty much it.

Quick Reply: Yo ho hozed