Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

BigBadScrambler, you can see my scrambler with 29.5 laws on my profile page now

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2004, 05:25 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BigBadScrambler, you can see my scrambler with 29.5 laws on my profile page now

wow!

Old 10-06-2004, 05:27 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default BigBadScrambler, you can see my scrambler with 29.5 laws on my profile page now

Originally posted by: mngoat
scrambler123- turns them fine but i'm heavily moded and have a tranny out out a 6x6 in it for low range.

Bing- Thats why i put gorilla axles on it a long time ago, no other problems(so far [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ) But if your scared of breakin it you shouldn't be modifing it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

maddog56- i hope you where just kiddin'
You will need that low range. Unless you have a very heavily modded machine or never take it out of low you are being counter productive with those tires. I am not kidding. Putting too much tire on a machine is worse than not having enough.

Old 10-06-2004, 05:39 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

That is a cool looking Scrambler. Too much for me, but it's cool.

Old 10-06-2004, 05:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm not trying to rain on your parade at all man, it looks incredible. Just not as functional as it could be.

Old 10-06-2004, 06:30 PM
Range Rover

polaris 550- your right, one is and one isn't, i didn't originally put two gorillas on it right away and this picture must have been b/4 i converted both over, If i remember right the first one i converted over was the right one or the shifter side.

maddog-not raining on my parade at all, completely understand where your coming from, i've been moding and mudding for many years. But what i can tell you is there is not a stock machine out there right now that is remotely close to going where this machine goes in the mud. And i have ridden with all sorts of modded machines from 400's thru 700's both polaris and honda, big tires, tall tires, skinny tires wide tires and the only thing that has really giving me a run for my money was a 700 polaris(modded engine) with 28" laws all the why around.
But as you know if you've done any mudding, the type of mud, where your mudding can make all the difference in the world but from what i've seen this one is awefully tough to beat in the swamps.

Old 10-06-2004, 07:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider

is it able to drive in high? and how fast dose it go.
how dose it feal wen it role's over you?

ahah that is bad ***.

Old 10-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Range Rover

By the way I'm not bragging about my scrambler in the title of this thread, it was directed to a forum member on here named BigBadscrambler that wanted to see it, just noticed that the thread looked like i might have been bragging [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2004, 07:19 PM
Range Rover

Goes fine in high but i have changed sprockets to gear it down some to make high alittle more functional, so i lost alot of my top end speed, still does about 45 on the black top. But you really don't want to do much over 30-35 on the trail b/c it gets a little squirrly. Havn't had any problems with it wanting to roll over, likes to stand up on it's tail alot though.

Old 10-06-2004, 07:58 PM
Pro Rider

That thing looks awesome![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-06-2004, 08:42 PM
yaK
Pro Rider

that is one of the meanest looking quads I have ever seen! Nice work ....I bet its awsome in the soup...nice snorkling job...did you snorkle the carb intake also?
:-]

Quick Reply: BigBadScrambler, you can see my scrambler with 29.5 laws on my profile page now