Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

20 vs 22 inch holeshots 400 scrambler.

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2004, 08:45 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 20 vs 22 inch holeshots 400 scrambler.

it do look and fit lower better on that quad,but you will loose
top end at bit without a little gearing changes then,it should be
close to real speed with quicker spin after everything dialed.

Old 11-16-2004, 12:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks for the replys guys, whitedog I am surprised they are that heavy. I thought the rim and tire combo would lower the height.

I'm kind of pissed now, the wording on dennis kirks site leads me to blwive I would receive two rims and tires. now that I look at it it looks like I ordered one holeshot and one t-9 pro wheel. can anybody else, coment.

anyone get there wheels and tires from dennis kirk? I was going to go rocky mountain off road and looks like I should have depending on what level of customer service I receive.

Old 11-16-2004, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Razr's are extremely heavy as well. I couldn't believe how much they weighed. But compared to the stock tires they slide alot better and aren't near as tippy. Hook up good too.

Old 11-16-2004, 12:59 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well I got my email back from dennis kirk. Customer Service doesn;t seem to be a strong point. you can see my response to them, I don;t know if the colors show up but the site seems to indicate plural rims and tires. the below email says one rim and tire. is one sentence qualified as customer service now?

if any of my email reps responded like this they would be gone same day. I know that there webs designer is probable not an english major but the use of plural words indicates more then one.

"Add to Address Book
Subject: RE: Order Number: o6870716 question on quantity.
To: "Confirmation" <Confirm@DennisKirk.com>
CC: Orders@DennisKirk.com

I highly suggest you have someone work on the wording of your website.

from your website
A convenient and affordable addition to your ATV
Feature ITP Holeshot XCT tires pre-mounted on .190 heavy-duty polished T-9 aluminum wheels
Wheel kits are one of the biggest improvements you can make to a stock sports model ATV, both for handling and appearance

even though it does indicate a unit, most other distributors sell in pairs. with the information you have provided me below and the information I have listed above, if the wheel and tire have not left your facilitys I would like that part of my order removed. IF they have I want a return address and a fed ex account number to return this wheel and tire bill to reciepient.

please forward this information to a manager or someone who can address this issue within your customer service department as you have a highly unsatisfied customer, with a past order history and much more to come. if it is more helpful I can be contact by phone at 850-425-6200 ext. 447.

I appreciate your timely reply.

Confirmation <Confirm@DennisKirk.com> wrote:
No, this is one tire and one rim.

Thank you
-----Original Message-----
To: Orders
Subject: Order Number: o6870716 question on quantity.

hello.

in the order listed in the subject line, I ordered the holeshot xct tires on t9 rims. I now have a question on the quantity. the wording on your site leads me to beleive that the price includes two wheels and two tires. can you confirm this?

please advise.

<u>Text</u>