Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

To all those preddy riders that want to know if it beats a rappy

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2004, 02:34 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To all those preddy riders that want to know if it beats a rappy

Originally posted by: 01ds650
Hey buddy I dont like to talk smack about anybodys ride because we are all off roaders and it doesnt really matter what you ride as long as you ride. However I am sick of listening to you bash the Raptor when you ride the heaviest, ugliest piece of crap currently on the market! A Ds650??? Give me a break. Out at the dunes in California Gordon's Well and Glamis you RARELY see a Ds650 because they suck a$$. I am not saying raptors are the best quad around, but I will say they are a damn good quad and a hell of a lot better than a Bombardier! I will be the first to admit that stock the raptor leaves a little to be desired but once you put a pipe on it they are really nice. Anyway I know this is a Polaris forum and I dont have anything bad to say about the Predator cause I have beat a few but I have also lost to a Few. But as for Mr. 01Ds650 you, your quad, and definitly your DODGE suck!
Children never let anyone tell you that illegal substances won't harm you. This is a perfect example of a fine young mind ruined by drugs, alcohol[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img].
LMFAO!!!

Old 12-04-2004, 12:59 AM
EAB
Pro Rider

Hey!! Easy on the Dodge bashing, I recently bought my first Dodge and I'm praying that the DC merger will mean an improvement in their products[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Old 12-04-2004, 01:40 AM
Range Rover

Hey 01ds650 why are you bashing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]? You are the guy that gave me the links to all those great sites you silly man.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] But seriously easy on the Raptor trash talk and I'll go easy on the dodge bashing cause they have put out a few nice trucksText

Old 12-04-2004, 03:00 AM
Trailblazer

for all you raptors that have YET to be beat by a polaris come on over to Nebraska and i'll show ya a little something....always a first time for everything!!! why do i always have to be the one to show people that!!!

your kidding right? I'll show you a little something too.

Old 12-04-2004, 08:45 PM
Pro Rider

no not kidding.....after my mods i do this winter i'll be clearing 300ft in low 4's maybe even lower , depends on how the mods respond to each other..... i ready when yiou are, don't even need my new mods i'll run it the way i am

Old 12-05-2004, 12:20 AM
Pro Rider

The Raptor built right can be the one of the fastest quads you could ever own. The Predator is still a very good quad and over looked at times. How fast could a Predator go...... who knows. I am still in the building stages of what to do first to the Predator. I do know by installing the TRX450R Carb it really wakes up the Predator.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2004, 12:48 AM
RAJ
Pro Rider

Hey Ernie, do you think the 450R carb is better then the TM45 carb?

Old 12-05-2004, 01:26 AM
Trailblazer

no not kidding.....after my mods i do this winter i'll be clearing 300ft in low 4's maybe even lower , depends on how the mods respond to each other..... i ready when yiou are, don't even need my new mods i'll run it the way i am

oh you'll need everything you can get a hold of, my raptor hands sand drag 420cc alky banshees their a*ss

Old 12-05-2004, 04:31 AM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: XxSparks690RxXoh you'll need everything you can get a hold of, my raptor hands sand drag 420cc alky banshees their a*ss

I'm guessing DaBeechMan will be in here soon to call bs on that one.

Old 12-05-2004, 10:09 AM
Pro Rider

HA HA a 690cc turd beating 420 alky shees.....yeah right what do you have a jet pack!

Quick Reply: To all those preddy riders that want to know if it beats a rappy