Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Are you Fat?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2004, 09:54 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Are you Fat?

ELKBOW,
YOU said that YOU relate YOUR experiences!

Seems like you have a difficult time when others like ATVTECH1 and MYSELF relate the experiences that WE'VE personally had with a given product?You call it bashing.What do we call your experiences?Should we call it Bragging?

And I dont really give a damn WHAT brand name forum im in,I'll tell it like it is whether you like it or not.

Old 11-26-2004, 10:08 PM
yaK
Pro Rider
Default Are you Fat?

hisssssss....flame! hiissssssss....flamers....LOL

Old 11-26-2004, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Are you Fat?

Well to answer the question( Are you fat).....well yes I am.....but thats my problem. Muddy....give it a rest. Why post the same ole crap on a different page. Your posts are always the same. Why take it out on the readers here if you have a problem w/Polaris. Yeah I guess I am brand loyal as you call it...so what....the majority in here are tired of your over exaggeration of problems with ONLY Polaris. So go ahead and post a response. Muddy, I hope your conduct outside of this forum is alot different than in here.

Old 11-26-2004, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default Are you Fat?

Originally posted by: MUDDY4LIFE
ELKBOW,
YOU said that YOU relate YOUR experiences!

Seems like you have a difficult time when others like ATVTECH1 and MYSELF relate the experiences that WE'VE personally had with a given product?You call it bashing.What do we call your experiences?Should we call it Bragging?

And I dont really give a damn WHAT brand name forum im in,I'll tell it like it is whether you like it or not.

I'll say it again, Bull. I don't normally get on peoples cases, but you are not 'relating' your experiences, you started by saying something about the Polaris and intentionally said something about what someone else said, not what your experience is....next time preference your sayings with 'in my opinion' or 'in my experience'....then you can post....

Old 11-26-2004, 11:19 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default Are you Fat?

okiedude,
I dont see anywhere in here that I posted a problem with Polaris.My issue was with a post someone made.When someone states that the reason Polaris ATVs are heavier than the competetion is because they are made better and are ''beefier'------I just had to tell my side.

Anybody thats been around ATVs as long as I have knows thats just not the case.And to fault your post even further,I dont just refer to shortcomings with JUST Polaris ATVs,in fact,IF YOU read real carefully,you'll even notice that I stated some shortcomings with my other ATVs too.

ELKBOW,
My original response was in DIRECT relation to a post that stated how much ''beefier'' Polaris parts were.I brought up MY OWN two Polaris ATVs,it therefore DOES make it MY experience!In my opinion/experience with 2 Polaris products and visiting various ATV related forums,I did'nt share the same feelings about a Polaris ATV being ''beefier''.And I posted exactly that.I also dont need your permission to post in ANY forum or about ANY topic.

Old 11-26-2004, 11:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default Are you Fat?

Originally posted by: MUDDY4LIFE
Ahh,
dont you just love it?Brand LOYAL riders?

Im glad you guys beleive everything you read about your ATVs.The weight an ATV can pull means nothing to me,since NOBODY I know of goes by the manufactures recommedations when they pull with their ATV anyway.The rating is all based on the ATVs abilty to brake within a certain distance anyways.My 99 500cc Sportsman was rated to pull 1200 lbs,but yet,I still pulled a 3000lb van out of a ditch in front of my house with it.I could go on/on about the various weights I've pulled with my differant brand 3-4 wheelers since 1983,but those riders that have been into the sport of 3-4 wheelers as long as I have,know what im talking about..Polaris also has a sticker that says NOBODY UNDER 16yrs old on their ATVs [if it exceeds 90cc]do you also BELEIVE that?[lol]

Rack weight?Yep,thats a LAUGH too.Ive hauled MANY a DEER on my racks out of the deep woods with my various ATVs too,and not one of them weighed 66lbs.

''Polaris quads are built heavier because they are built to LAST''Now thats the quote that really makes me ''chuckle'' the most.I have also owned Polaris,Kawi,Suz,Honda,Yamaha,Monster Joe,and TGB ATVs,ALOT of them since 1983,and I can tell you that I've had MORE reliability issues with my two brand new Polaris ATVs than I've had with ALL the other ATVs,COMBINED!

Heck,just go back a few months in the Polaris Forums,more folks talking about problems with their Polaris ATVs than in any body else's Forum.Visit a dealer that sells other brand ATVs along with Polaris,and take a look in his back room.

CASE DISMISSED!
"i'm glad you guys believe everything you read"

"The rating is all based on the ATVs abilty to brake within a certain distance anyways"....What?????

"Rack weight?Yep,thats a LAUGH too"

"''Polaris quads are built heavier because they are built to LAST''Now thats the quote that really makes me ''chuckle'' the most"

"I can tell you that I've had MORE reliability issues with my two brand new Polaris ATVs than I've had with ALL the other ATVs,COMBINED!"

"Heck,just go back a few months in the Polaris Forums,more folks talking about problems with their Polaris ATVs than in any body else's Forum.Visit a dealer that sells other brand ATVs along with Polaris,and take a look in his back room."

no slams huh? like I said, reread. Let me ask you a question, how old are you??? Because you sure are childish....

Old 11-26-2004, 11:44 PM
Trailblazer
Default Are you Fat?

I'm just waiting for Hondu to upgrade to disk brakes. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-27-2004, 02:12 AM
Pro Rider
Default Are you Fat?

Sh^t, i started all this and nobody answerd the question. All i hear is excuses. Listen i've been riding Polaris Snowmachines for over 10 years now, and guess what, in the early 90's they were not the heavyest, they were the lightest, and guess what, they didnt break down. So all this bullSh8t about they make it heavy to last, is garbage.

Old 11-27-2004, 02:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default Are you Fat?

hey elkbow you have a great point... ride what you like the best if others dont like it then buy something else... not that hard now is it...

now EVERYBODY take a deep breath and count to 10 and slowly let is out... and go ridin!!

now end this

Old 11-27-2004, 02:51 AM
Pro Rider
Default Are you Fat?

Originally posted by: Daranello75
Sh^t, i started all this and nobody answerd the question. All i hear is excuses. Listen i've been riding Polaris Snowmachines for over 10 years now, and guess what, in the early 90's they were not the heavyest, they were the lightest, and guess what, they didnt break down. So all this bullSh8t about they make it heavy to last, is garbage.
lol....but you don't own one now, you owned an early 90's one, I'm on my 3rd polaris without a problem....the only other machine i've owned with no problems was a honda fourtrax 300....my yamaha's and kawasaki's all broke....were they bad machines, nope...i expected something to break eventually, they were good machines also....

but you don't own one now, so how can you bring your piddly little *** here in this forum and ask a dumbass question like that....as you can tell, i've about had enough....so get the f..k out of here before i whup your *** from here until the end of the earth you little piece of $hit.....damn that was fun....now I just have to clean the blood off my knuckles....i'll use your panties and bra to clean them up....lol....

gotta love it....lets go riding sometime...