Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Question about goggles

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2004, 10:45 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Question about goggles

I was just wondering if someone can tell me if there is something I can do to my goggles to keep them from fogging up so much. It is so hard to ride at night because I can't see out of them and I am having to stop all the time to wipe them off. Is it my goggles (they are a cheap pair that I bought on sale) or is there something I should be putting on them?

Old 12-01-2004, 10:55 PM
Weekend Warrior

Real men wear full face hemets!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] let me know when your kit gets in!!

Old 12-01-2004, 10:57 PM
Weekend Warrior

Too bad I can't spell Helmet either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2004, 11:02 PM
Weekend Warrior

Is that right, Dynomike1...... Looks like you are from Monroe as well. Have we met before? Did I see you at the Aquatics Center? Nah, couldn't have been you.

Thanks for the info anyway.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2004, 11:20 PM
Trailblazer

real men dont wear full face helmets I live in ALASKA and i wear a dirt bike helmet in 15- weather and snowmachining just put your goggle on in side

mabey you look good in it or somthing but i don't so what ever

Old 12-01-2004, 11:23 PM
Weekend Warrior

What are you saying? put the goggles on before I go outside? As for the full face helmets let me know when those come in adult sizes Dynomike1. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 12-01-2004, 11:42 PM
Trailblazer

I wear motocross helmets in winter, too. Last year I had the fogging problem so actually today I just bought some Scott Voltage R or something goggles that are anti-fog. I used my dads anti-fogs last year once and they are nice about the not fogging, but you have to be careful because after a while, they will get a thin layer of ice that isn't easy to get off while riding and makes it harder to see than if they are foggy, but it's much better than not being able to stop or talk with my helmet on.

Old 12-01-2004, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider

just get some ski goggles. something thats made for cold weather. they are usually dual lense setups.

fox also makes a breather box type setup that directs your breathing down and away from the goggles.

X

Old 12-02-2004, 12:20 AM
RAJ
Pro Rider

I have a mx helmet, that has a full face.....this helmet is great. I bought it off e-bay new for $75.00. I put the face sheild on in the winter. I don't wear the big googles, I use the little round ones like sun glasses, they never fog up. I have a set of the big ones but they are hot in the summer, and they also fog up in the winter.

Old 12-02-2004, 12:37 AM
Trailblazer

just go to local sporting good store and but the anti-fog spray it is in a areosol can good luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Question about goggles