Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

my own trail heaven

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2004, 07:29 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my own trail heaven

I want to go on record as saying, "I live in the Goonies". I live in the wonderful hills of West by gollie Virginia. I wouldnt want to be anywhere else. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I live about an hour from the Hatfield McCoy trail system. You all should come and visit some time.

Old 12-05-2004, 07:42 AM
Pro Rider

its nice being able to get on trails form your house,i dont even know how many miles of trails i can get to from my house,probably 30 miles or more of abandoned railroad beds and then a few hundred acres of trails,thats on one side of town.if i go the other direction its the same thing 30 miles or so of the railroad bed and trails going off in every direction,gotta love it..

Old 12-05-2004, 12:51 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

no u see in wakefield theres the part thats suburban then theres the part i live in where is isolated into the woods...and i guess i meant boonies haha

Old 12-05-2004, 04:51 PM
Pro Rider

Hey im 19 I live in a town that was country but is being invated by Newyorkers turing it into suburbia and its horrible. Trails are dissapearing like wildfire and anoying neigbers call the cops for riding all the time. never used to be like that we've lived in town for 40 years. I will always live in the country and I plan to raise my family there too. As a youth I cant stand where our generation is going. Its a society filled with shallow, superficial people who dont care about anything but their clothes and how cool their friends are. Yea I may live in east bumble F*ck and over the years I may have gotten myself into some hairy situations because there isnt anything to do but I think im better for it in the end. So what?? I went to keggers and smoked some pot, got crazy in my pickup truck and made a little mischief. Being a free and independant enjoying the outdoors and livin on the edge is what America is supposed to be about and Im proud to be an american. Gun totin budwiser drinkin pot smokin american. And im not a misfit. Im in college for buisness in RI and i have a B averige. I think my past prepared me for what i would experience in the world. It was an eye opener when I came to college how sheltered people were in a bad way. I see people here doing things like chugging vodka and passed out in their own upchuck. U know I may have started drinking at 14 but i Learned how to drink responsibly enough and I know theres more to live then "partying" and when i drink i do it for mysef not cause i feel I need to display in image so people will like me. Its ok to be stupid when your yonger but at least you get it out of your system before you can really hurt yourself or others.

Old 12-05-2004, 05:05 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: CTATV
Hey im 19 I live in a town that was country but is being invated by Newyorkers turing it into suburbia and its horrible. Trails are dissapearing like wildfire and anoying neigbers call the cops for riding all the time. never used to be like that we've lived in town for 40 years. I will always live in the country and I plan to raise my family there too. As a youth I cant stand where our generation is going. Its a society filled with shallow, superficial people who dont care about anything but their clothes and how cool their friends are. Yea I may live in east bumble F*ck and over the years I may have gotten myself into some hairy situations because there isnt anything to do but I think im better for it in the end. So what?? I went to keggers and smoked some pot, got crazy in my pickup truck and made a little mischief. Being a free and independant enjoying the outdoors and livin on the edge is what America is supposed to be about and Im proud to be an american. Gun totin budwiser drinkin pot smokin american. And im not a misfit. Im in college for buisness in RI and i have a B averige. I think my past prepared me for what i would experience in the world. It was an eye opener when I came to college how sheltered people were in a bad way. I see people here doing things like chugging vodka and passed out in their own upchuck. U know I may have started drinking at 14 but i Learned how to drink responsibly enough and I know theres more to live then "partying" and when i drink i do it for mysef not cause i feel I need to display in image so people will like me. Its ok to be stupid when your yonger but at least you get it out of your system before you can really hurt yourself or others.
ya i no drinkin irresponsibally makes me mad too..i mean i chug vodka and im almost 16 but then again i do it responsible and never pass out...but im not into the pot thing thats just something i dont wanna get into

Old 12-05-2004, 05:14 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

good news jayblazer

wish i had a trail in my backyard[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-05-2004, 08:52 PM

'RobRuf'.......I used to live about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh. I lived in between Zelienople and Elwood City. Lived there from 1986 to 1991 and had a 1988 Polaris TrailBoss 250. Had a huge Christmas tree farm to ride around on right out my driveway. Still have some friends out there. Also.....I understand there are some trails up in Allegany National Forest???....ever checked them out??? BTW......looks like Steelers/Pats for AFC crown this year.

'mudbug2'........I drooooool with envy over that Hatfield McCoy ATV trail system.........absolutely awesome! The thought of making a "road trip" has crossed my mind more than once.

'thewayout420'........Are you in Eastern or Western Ma???

'Bing'.......my kids love "The Annoying Thing".[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Bob

Old 12-05-2004, 09:42 PM
Trailblazer

Its amazing that some people think that if the steelers and pats meet again that it will be the 'same' game as before. Why cant they understand the abstence of corey dillion in that previous game was a major impact on the steelers victory? Anyways. I recently was tuned into the History Channel and the program was about "The Hatfield's and McCoy's" it was surprising to see the real history of what we all know about this great riding area. Anyone else catch this ?

Bob,
Nice to see another patriots victory today, although it was very much predicted. My buddy was over today (eagles fan) and he said its gonna be a PA. Superbowl. I quckly told him that the Patriots are in NEW ENGLAND, (not pa). If you do any night-riding this week. Let me know. Suppose to get some snow here soon !

Old 12-05-2004, 09:52 PM
Pro Rider

so what the Bengals won today thats whats really important...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] i sure do miss dillon though he was the best thing to happen to the bengals in a long time then he got a little banged up "from carrying the team for so long" and the local press crapped all over him. im getting his pats jersey for x-mas...

Old 12-05-2004, 09:56 PM
Trailblazer

Even better, just buy a ticket to Jacksonville,Fl. to see Dillion in person [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: my own trail heaven