Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Redcat rfx 110

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2005, 10:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Redcat rfx 110

I ordered a Redcat rfx110 from Raceway Atv for my 8yo son last week. I just got it today and this thing is soo sweet. Looks like the difference between a kfx400 and a Raptor. Electric start, 3 speed semi auto w/ reverse, seperat front and rear brakes, lights, horn, adjustable front and rear shocks, adjustable throttle limiter, nerf bars, awsome tires and it is built extreemly well. I just cant see spending $2600 on a 90cc predator or Honda. Redcat is an American company with a China motor. Once I got it out of the crate I looked it over and found that the front nose cover was gouged pretty well from the crate and the owners and parts manual were not there. I called Raceway and told them my problem. Without even asking a question they said they will have a new plastic nose cover and manuals to me by next week. Great service and awsome product.

After I put it together it took a little while to get it running but once it was running it purred like a kitten. First gear is really low, 2nd gear starts to pick up and 3rd it really goes. Top speed was about 35mph without opening it up all the way. I have to break it in before I can open it up. Front suspension is a little stiff but I suspect it should loosen up after time. It feels very stable. It is not a small quad but it is not a full size. My 8yo fits and he has alot of room to grow into it unlike the Predator90.

So anyone looking for a nice youth quad for a really good price then Raceway is the place.

Old 01-25-2005, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Redcat rfx 110

As I was saying in the other thread. How is the reliability? How much assembly was required? Sounds like a factory direct deal? Must be how they're so cheap, they skip the middle man. Why didn't you go with the 90? Also, what if you need service, like motor work. etc..

Sorry for all the questions, but you never know if you don't ask. Right?