Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Dang.....dog farts

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 01:46 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Damn.....dog farts

I know this is off-topic, but my damn dog just farted and it smells some frickin' bad I gotta leave the room....no more McDonalds for him....lol

Old 01-25-2005, 01:55 AM
Pro Rider

ok, I'm back...he is just like a woman....they sneak the fart out and then pretend that nothings wrong or they don't smell anything and then blame it on the dog or you...

Old 01-25-2005, 01:59 AM
Range Rover

I just finished reading your 2nd post when I heard an air attack coming from my dog about 3 feet away, little bugger is sleeping and farting. He really use to be rank when he was eating Iams dog food, not bad now that he's on pedigree.

Brambles

Old 01-25-2005, 02:03 AM
Pro Rider

ya, mine eats Science Diet....its when i give him something else....like french fries...lol....

Old 01-25-2005, 02:25 AM
Pro Rider

here is a verbal test to give dog owners, you have to play along and ask them these questions if the situation arises when people are talking about their dogs....

1) so you spoil your dog huh?

2) hmmm, I suppose you even let your dog eat off of your plate at dinner time or worse yet, let it take food out of your mouth?

3) so, does your dog clean its a$$ by dragging it across the carpet? (if they answer no, then you've got them)

4) ah, ok....so your dog licks its a$$ to clean it after taking a dump....

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2005, 02:34 AM
Trailblazer

elkbow,

Man, you have too much time on your hands!

BTW, what kind of dog?

My dog (175lb Great Dane) lays out a huge thundering beef, and then glares at his cornhole all offended-like, acting like his *** was acting on its own behalf. Worst part is that he tries to sit on the couch like a person (*** and rear legs on the couch, front paws on the ground), and he usually drops the bomb on the couch![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2005, 07:56 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Mylhouse
elkbow,

Man, you have too much time on your hands!

BTW, what kind of dog?

My dog (175lb Great Dane) lays out a huge thundering beef, and then glares at his cornhole all offended-like, acting like his *** was acting on its own behalf. Worst part is that he tries to sit on the couch like a person (*** and rear legs on the couch, front paws on the ground), and he usually drops the bomb on the couch![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
I have a Rottweiler, he is only 110 pounds...don't let him on the couch..lol

Old 01-25-2005, 08:51 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Mylhouse
elkbow,Man, you have too much time on your hands!BTW, what kind of dog?My dog (175lb Great Dane) lays out a huge thundering beef, and then glares at his cornhole all offended-like, acting like his *** was acting on its own behalf. Worst part is that he tries to sit on the couch like a person (*** and rear legs on the couch, front paws on the ground), and he usually drops the bomb on the couch![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]
ROFLMAO! That is priceless right there! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-25-2005, 09:03 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Dang.....dog farts

In my best Jeff Foxworthy voice, if your dog weights as much as you do, and he sets with you on the couch like a person, you just might be a red neck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

Old 01-25-2005, 09:04 AM
Pro Rider
Default Dang.....dog farts

Rotti's have a habit of that! Mine is 120+ pounds of muscle and she can clear the house! She'll let one out (sillently) turn, sniff, and walk out of the room. Within seconds we are all covering our eyes and noses! It doesn't matter what she eats. Some give her worse than others, but she is a farting machine! If someone comes in the house and makes it past her growling and snarling I know they'll pass out from the smell. LOL

Quick Reply: Dang.....dog farts