Dang.....dog farts

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 10:23 AM
RAJ
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dang.....dog farts

Originally posted by: garyc660R
In my best Jeff Foxworthy voice, if your dog weights as much as you do, and he sets with you on the couch like a person, you just might be a red neck [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].

LMAO!!! My boxer has the same problem....it's bad when he will get up and leave the room also...lol.

Old 01-25-2005, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider

Yep...they can be stinky for sure. I have Three BIG Bernese Mountain Dogs (See photos ) and they can stink out the joint in a hurry when they have eaten something that upsets their systems.

Old 01-25-2005, 11:24 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

We have one german shepord who is around 8 years old, and she will let one go every now and then, and yes they do stink...and I normally get blamed for it....and then we have the fartin champ in training...our 6 month old black lab pup...

both of them like to be on the couch...the shepord sleeps on it when she thinks no one is looking, and the lab will jump up on it when you are sitting on it or sleeping on it or whenever it wants to be on it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

"you might be a redneck if, your dog and you sleep on the same couch"

Old 01-25-2005, 10:13 PM
Trailblazer

We used to have a Doberman when I was a kid and he would sleep in my room. (on the bed) Well in the summer with the room AC on he would fart... Nothing worse than be awoke by the smell that would make your eyes water and would circulate all NIGHT... Always made for rough mornings with no sleep

Old 01-25-2005, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider

Must be a Boxer thing.My 2 year old white boxer is a fartin' machine,on dog food no less.I would hate to see what he does on people food.

Old 01-25-2005, 10:35 PM
Pro Rider

I love when my Blue Heeler farts and scares himself. He's not silent in the least. It's just rip and he jumps. And reaks like something died up there.LOL

Old 01-26-2005, 01:34 AM
Trailblazer

Is it possible for me to be a redneck if I'm only half white?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-26-2005, 01:53 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: fishslab
I love when my Blue Heeler farts and scares himself. He's not silent in the least. It's just rip and he jumps. And reaks like something died up there.LOL
I have a blue heeler as well, he just looks up at you with an expressionless look and farts. His farts aren't bad since we switched from iams, and keep him off the pasta, he loooooves pasta.

Old 01-26-2005, 01:57 AM
Pro Rider

dogs are funny what they will eat....

my dog likes the small carrots...but only if they're sweet, otherwise he'll spit out pieces all over the place...

he like grapes, but only the red ones....not the green....

he loves shrimp or any seafood....

most of all, he likes cat....lol

Old 01-26-2005, 02:26 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Mylhouse
elkbow,

Man, you have too much time on your hands!

BTW, what kind of dog?

My dog (175lb Great Dane) lays out a huge thundering beef, and then glares at his cornhole all offended-like, acting like his *** was acting on its own behalf. Worst part is that he tries to sit on the couch like a person (*** and rear legs on the couch, front paws on the ground), and he usually drops the bomb on the couch![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

This is too funny. We used to have a Great Dane that would sit the same way. A$$ on the couch and her front paws on the floor. She would also walk down the stairs on her front paws with her back feet in the air, peddling away. It was almost cartoon like. We found out after a visit to the vet the reason this was happening is the dog had hip displasia really bad and had to be put down.

Quick Reply: Dang.....dog farts