Polaris Discussions about Polaris ATVs.

Hey, Polaris Industries!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2005, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hey, Polaris Industries!!

no doubt, I told my salesman that this site is where I researched my choices before buying and he was surprised that there was a site with this much info. If I have a problem I always come here first to see if there is someone who has come across the same issue before or has an idea. at least here you don't just get a tech saying "OH THATS NORMAL, DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT"

Old 01-27-2005, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider

I have to agree. This site is great!! I have gotten more info here in just a month then the local site I used to use. Thank-you all for sharing your vast knowledge of Polaris ATV's!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Pro Rider

When polaris first put up that website showcasing the pred, my dealer didn't even know about it. I don't even remember the name of the website, but it has the videos and pictures of the predator. I'm sure it's down by now.

So, it is amazing how sometimes you find out things before the dealers on this website and others like it.

Old 01-28-2005, 03:54 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: stryder
When polaris first put up that website showcasing the pred, my dealer didn't even know about it. I don't even remember the name of the website, but it has the videos and pictures of the predator. I'm sure it's down by now.

So, it is amazing how sometimes you find out things before the dealers on this website and others like it.
Stryder, what dealer do you go to, the one in Bad axe or Sandusky? I was refereing to Greenais on m-53 in Almont, they are freindly.

Old 01-28-2005, 05:07 PM
Pro Rider

actually, I bought a 97 sport from ball equipment in Sandusky. I ordered some parts and after half a year of asking when they'll be in, I finally said the heck with it and never went back. I sold that to my brother and bought a 99 Sport from Schmit's up in Unionville. They were nice except that when I went to by the sport they tried to make me pay full price, after they told me a month early that they were selling for 1000 under msrp to make room for new models. I almost left until they took the 1000 off. I still have that machine. never been rebuilt and runs great.

So now I bought an 03 Pred from up in Bad Axe. I think I was the first one in the thumb area to get one. It never even hit the showroom floor. I would have went with Sandusky but they never ordered any preds and their sale department sucks. The only good thing going is that they've been around for a while and have more service experience.

Albert's land and marine up in bad axe is relatively new and aren't always up to date. Though they have been really good to me on service and recalls.

I've never heard of the one in almont, Maybe I'll have to check it out. Do they have any predator 90's for a good price. I can't get any dealers around here to knock a few off.

Old 01-31-2005, 01:32 AM
Pro Rider

its a small place that also deals in John deer. Last time i was in they had one 90 on the floor.
They don't sell enough volume to give "good" deals but they do decent service and are freindly.

I need to check out Ball Eqip., they have an ad out for dyno work and tuning. Any experiance here?

Old 01-31-2005, 10:56 PM
Pro Rider

I havn't had any dealings with ball equipment in a few years. They may have a dyno, I don't really know. I've never heard or scene an ad. There is a place called Lakes Motorsports, they have a dyno and a website with good info. I've thought about going their. They'll do the tunning for you if I heard right.

lakes motorsports

Old 01-31-2005, 11:13 PM
Trailblazer

this more of a hope but I thought Id throw it out there. has anyone heard any rumors or dealers heard any hint of pred upgrades, I was hoping for an EFI pred for next year.

Old 01-31-2005, 11:29 PM
Pro Rider

Yep, I've been telling everyone around here that If the pred ever comes out with efi, then I'll buy a new machine. And at the rate they've been outdoing themselves, it's probably not to far away. Especially when you think about the emission standards. EFI only seems inevitable

Old 01-31-2005, 11:37 PM
Trailblazer

I was thinkin of getting a pred in June or July, but if I hear anything about EFI Ill gladly wait until the new models come out in the fall

Quick Reply: Hey, Polaris Industries!!